Nuts battle! Ravel Morrison & Nathaniel Chalobah compare nutmegs v Lithuania on Instagram
- October 16, 2013
The England Under-21s produced an excellent performance to beat Lithuania 5-0 on Tuesday evening.
Tom Carroll, Thomas Ince, Morrison and Zaha are all undoubtedly technically gifted whilst the likes of Nick Powell and Nathan Redmond came off the bench.
England sides, at all levels, are not known for producing step overs, nutmegs and fancy skills but they were in abundance at Portman Road and two England Under-21 stars have been comparing them on Instagram.
First, Ravel Morrison posted one of his nutmegs against Lthuania on the picture and video social sharing site last night, only for Nathaniel Chalobah to post his poke through the legs of an opposition player on Wednesday morning.
Zaha also posted an additional video of himself OWNING Lithuanian defender with great skills down the left side.
- Photoshoppers get Man United’s pitchfork-wielding Juan Mata to go on the rampage ...
- Bemused Chelsea fans react to reports of potential £15m bid for Tottenham’s Danny...
- Chelsea’s Dom Solanke begins training with Vitesse ahead of a loan move [Picture]
- Rio Ferdinand advises John Stones to pick Manchester United over Chelsea
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi