Nuts battle! Ravel Morrison & Nathaniel Chalobah compare nutmegs v Lithuania on Instagram
- October 16, 2013
The England Under-21s produced an excellent performance to beat Lithuania 5-0 on Tuesday evening.
Tom Carroll, Thomas Ince, Morrison and Zaha are all undoubtedly technically gifted whilst the likes of Nick Powell and Nathan Redmond came off the bench.
England sides, at all levels, are not known for producing step overs, nutmegs and fancy skills but they were in abundance at Portman Road and two England Under-21 stars have been comparing them on Instagram.
First, Ravel Morrison posted one of his nutmegs against Lthuania on the picture and video social sharing site last night, only for Nathaniel Chalobah to post his poke through the legs of an opposition player on Wednesday morning.
Zaha also posted an additional video of himself OWNING Lithuanian defender with great skills down the left side.
- Kid’s got talent: Footage of Chelsea’s 12-year-old sensation Ben Elliott (V...
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)
- Pedro finally explains his decision to join Chelsea ahead of Manchester United [Marca]
- Think Chelsea have a lot of players on loan? Wait till you see what’s going on at...
- Chelsea’s Kurt Zouma & Juve’s Paul Pogba show off sublime juggling ski...
- Chelsea failed in a late bid to sign Luisao from Benfica [O Jogo]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...