- Liverpool fan after Arsenal draw: ‘Flamini should have been sent off!’ [Video]
- Manchester United players make fans’ dreams come true at Christmas Foundation [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers: ‘We were outstanding’ / Wenger: A draw was the fair result’ [Video]
- Supersonic Golazo! Inter’s Mateo Kovacic scores Thunder-bastard volley v Lazio [GIF & Video]
- Arsenal fan says ‘Liverpool fans should be embarrassed by the lack of atmosphere at Anfield’ [Video]
Nutjob! A Ukrainian footballer was sent off for headbutting a teammate
A clip from back in May 2013 is doing the rounds today after it had failed to receive any attention earlier in the season.
Hoverla Uzhhorod were ultimately relegated from the Ukrainian top flight in 2012-13, and one their way down they drew 1-1 with Illichivets in a match which saw two players come to blows.
Right under the referee’s nose, 25-year-old striker Volodymyr Lysenko headbutted his 31-year-old Montenegrin teammate Mirko Raicevic. It was a crazy act which drew an instant red card.
Watch the assault below.
- Updated: June 18, 2013