- The Guardian list the numbers that make Cristiano Ronaldo the most marketable footballer in the world
- Martin Odegaard has an option to sign a five-year-deal with Real Madrid when he turns 16 [Marca]
- The rise of Bayern Munich phenomenon Thomas Muller | Bundesliga profile video
- Jose Mourinho dismisses ‘Mickey Mouse sites and blogs’ linking Petr Cech with move away [Video]
- Flashback Friday! Luis Enrique scores for Barcelona in rout of Sevilla during 1996/97 season [Video]
Nutjob! A Ukrainian footballer was sent off for headbutting a teammate
A clip from back in May 2013 is doing the rounds today after it had failed to receive any attention earlier in the season.
Hoverla Uzhhorod were ultimately relegated from the Ukrainian top flight in 2012-13, and one their way down they drew 1-1 with Illichivets in a match which saw two players come to blows.
Right under the referee’s nose, 25-year-old striker Volodymyr Lysenko headbutted his 31-year-old Montenegrin teammate Mirko Raicevic. It was a crazy act which drew an instant red card.
Watch the assault below.
- Updated: June 18, 2013