Nutjob! A Ukrainian footballer was sent off for headbutting a teammate
- June 18, 2013
A clip from back in May 2013 is doing the rounds today after it had failed to receive any attention earlier in the season.
Hoverla Uzhhorod were ultimately relegated from the Ukrainian top flight in 2012-13, and one their way down they drew 1-1 with Illichivets in a match which saw two players come to blows.
Right under the referee’s nose, 25-year-old striker Volodymyr Lysenko headbutted his 31-year-old Montenegrin teammate Mirko Raicevic. It was a crazy act which drew an instant red card.
Watch the assault below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...