Nutcracker! A French goalie commits a horrific foul in an U17 friendly
- February 19, 2013
Bloody hell this must have hurt.
A painful piece of footage was recorded during an under-17 French friendly last weekend in the match between AS Villaret and S.O.M.
The camera was rolling as the Villaret keeper got himself into a spot of bother when he sidestepped a S.O.M striker with a heavy touch.
That overhit contact allowed the ball to run to another S.O.M player 25-yards from goal, and faced with having giving his opponents an easy goal scoring opportunity the custodian lost his senses as he tried to mop up his mess.
The result was a shocking, ball-busting assault.
Watch the painful clip below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi