Nutcracker! A French goalie commits a horrific foul in an U17 friendly
- February 19, 2013
Bloody hell this must have hurt.
A painful piece of footage was recorded during an under-17 French friendly last weekend in the match between AS Villaret and S.O.M.
The camera was rolling as the Villaret keeper got himself into a spot of bother when he sidestepped a S.O.M striker with a heavy touch.
That overhit contact allowed the ball to run to another S.O.M player 25-yards from goal, and faced with having giving his opponents an easy goal scoring opportunity the custodian lost his senses as he tried to mop up his mess.
The result was a shocking, ball-busting assault.
Watch the painful clip below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...