Pahang’s Hafiz Kamal sent off for kicking & stomping on Kelantan’s Zamri Ramli
- February 25, 2013
A crazy red card offence was recorded in Malaysia’s first division last weekend.
Pahang drew 2-2 with Kelantan on Saturday in a match which saw the hosts reduced to ten men for the final half an hour.
Hafiz Kamal, Pahang’s 25-year-old striker, collected one of the most blatant straight red cards of the season after he assaulted Kelantan’s Zamri Ramli with three kicks to his opponent’s shins before capping off his attack by deliberately stomping on his victim’s back.
Amazingly Hafiz Kamal and his Pahang cohorts had the cojones to try and contest the dismissal with the referee.
Watch Hafiz Kamal’s terrible attack on Kelantan’s Zamri Ramli below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...