Pahang’s Hafiz Kamal sent off for kicking & stomping on Kelantan’s Zamri Ramli
- February 25, 2013
A crazy red card offence was recorded in Malaysia’s first division last weekend.
Pahang drew 2-2 with Kelantan on Saturday in a match which saw the hosts reduced to ten men for the final half an hour.
Hafiz Kamal, Pahang’s 25-year-old striker, collected one of the most blatant straight red cards of the season after he assaulted Kelantan’s Zamri Ramli with three kicks to his opponent’s shins before capping off his attack by deliberately stomping on his victim’s back.
Amazingly Hafiz Kamal and his Pahang cohorts had the cojones to try and contest the dismissal with the referee.
Watch Hafiz Kamal’s terrible attack on Kelantan’s Zamri Ramli below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi