Nut Cracker! Galatasaray’s Albert Riera (ex-Liverpool) intentionally kicked an Antalyaspor player in his privates [Vine]
- January 20, 2014
Galatasaray’s Albert Riera was guilty of a vicious assault in the Turkish Cup on Sunday night.
Galatasaray drew 1-1 away at Antalyaspor at the Akdeniz Üniversitesi Stadyumu, however the visitors were lucky not to have been reduced to 10-men in the first half when former Liverpool midfielder Riera committed a heinous assault on an opponent.
The incident started when Riera fell to the floor under a challenge from home striker Emrah Bassan. Pissed at being put on his butt, Riera, who was a Liverpool player from 2008-2010, reacted by cynically and purposefully kicking the Antalyaspor #11 right on his nuts.
Poor Bassan was left to hold his privates in agony as he slumped to the turf in gruesome pain.
Sadly the officials missed the incident and Riera got away without even a caution.
- Chelsea are close to completing a deal for Galatasaray left-back Alex Telles (Di Marzio)
- Friendly between Galatasaray and Udinese abandoned after fans bombard pitch with flares...
- Ex Arsenal man Lukas Podolski scored first Galatasaray goal & slapped an opponent ...
- Ex Chelsea forward Didier Drogba reveals he is in talks to join the MLS [FCInter1908]
- Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini is closing in on a move to Galatasaray [Medya Haber]
- Galatasaray’s Lukas Podolski pens an open letter to Arsenal fans: ‘I’...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi