Nut Cracker! Galatasaray’s Albert Riera (ex-Liverpool) intentionally kicked an Antalyaspor player in his privates [Vine]
- January 20, 2014
Galatasaray’s Albert Riera was guilty of a vicious assault in the Turkish Cup on Sunday night.
Galatasaray drew 1-1 away at Antalyaspor at the Akdeniz Üniversitesi Stadyumu, however the visitors were lucky not to have been reduced to 10-men in the first half when former Liverpool midfielder Riera committed a heinous assault on an opponent.
The incident started when Riera fell to the floor under a challenge from home striker Emrah Bassan. Pissed at being put on his butt, Riera, who was a Liverpool player from 2008-2010, reacted by cynically and purposefully kicking the Antalyaspor #11 right on his nuts.
Poor Bassan was left to hold his privates in agony as he slumped to the turf in gruesome pain.
Sadly the officials missed the incident and Riera got away without even a caution.
- Man United defender Rafael is considering a move to Galatasaray [MEN]
- ‘I am a Lion': Lukas Podolski officially unveiled as a Galatasaray player
- Galatasaray confirm Lukas Podolski will sign contract today, drawing his Arsenal career...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Lukas Podolski appears on Galatasaray TV as move from Arsenal draws near [video]
- Tottenham Hotspur to take astonishing £15million loss on Galatasary target Roberto Sold...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi