Nurnburg’s Hiroshi Kiyotake scores a goal 10 seconds after kick-off v Eintracht Braunschweig [Video]
- February 24, 2014
Wow. That was fast!
An lightening quick goal was spotted in the Bundesliga on Saturday as Nurnburg beat Eintracht Braunschweig.
After the visitors went into the break 1-up, Nurnburg took precisely 10.07 seconds of the second half to level the match up.
Nurnburg’s Japanese star Hiroshi Kiyotake took just over 10 seconds after halftime to score his side’s equaliser, which was a new Bundesliga record for the fastest ever second half goal.
See the footage courtesy of the Bundesliga’s official YouTube channel below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]