Nuri Sahin recalls Chelsea’s Eden Hazard kicking the Swansea ballboy in a classic picture uploaded on Instagram
- February 24, 2014
Former Liverpool loanee Nuri Sahin, now on loan at Borussia Dortmund from Real Madrid, has uploaded a picture onto Instagram in which the Turkish international has taken a swipe at Chelsea’s Eden Hazard.
The backdrop of Sahin’s attempt at a joke was a old picture from a Champions League match between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid in which the midfielder was then a ballboy.
The picture captured the moment Sahin cheekily tried to get Ronaldo’s shirt after the match ended.
Having dug up the old image, Sahin linked it to the famous moment during last season’s Premier League campaign when Chelsea’s Eden Hazard kicked a ballboy during a match at Swansea.
In what was a largely unsuccessful attempt at humour, Sahin posted his picture with the message “Hazard, where are you?”.
See Nuri Sahin attempt at mocking Chelsea’s Eden Hazard below.
- Epic Fail: Forbes think Eden Hazard is Gareth Bale, and vice versa
- Chelsea stars Eden Hazard and Thibaut Courtois feature in Belgium crossbar challenge [V...
- Chelsea’s Eden Hazard has a higher transfer value than Cristiano Ronaldo [CIES Fo...
- Chelsea’s Eden Hazard comes above Cristiano Ronaldo in most valuable players list...
- Marouane Fellaini steals the show as Belgium beat France in a 4-3 thriller [Official Hi...
- Eden Hazard vouches for Chelsea to sign Belgium teammate Christian Benteke
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi