Number 1 Pokemon character Pikachu chosen as Japan’s Official World Cup Mascot
- March 15, 2014
Pikachu, that loveable little Pokemon rodent that you just want to kick into outer space as soon as it opens its mouth, has been chosen as Japan’s official World Cup Mascot, in partnership with Adidas.
Looking rather past his best and carrying a few extra pounds, Pikachu was presented to the Japanese media yesterday along with members of the male and female Japanese teams.
Just so long as Jigglypuff stays well away from Brazil, we have nothing to worry about.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...