Number 1 Pokemon character Pikachu chosen as Japan’s Official World Cup Mascot
- March 15, 2014
Pikachu, that loveable little Pokemon rodent that you just want to kick into outer space as soon as it opens its mouth, has been chosen as Japan’s official World Cup Mascot, in partnership with Adidas.
Looking rather past his best and carrying a few extra pounds, Pikachu was presented to the Japanese media yesterday along with members of the male and female Japanese teams.
Just so long as Jigglypuff stays well away from Brazil, we have nothing to worry about.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]