Nottingham Forest’s Jonathan Greening has his head shaved for charity [Vine]
- May 2, 2014
Nottingham Forest midfielder Jonathan Greening has had his head shaved to raise money for 9-year-old Oscar Hughes, a little boy battling cancer who needs the money to find treatment abroad.
Former West Brom stalwart Greening was willing to part with his trademark locks to raise money for Oscar, proving that all footballers aren’t preening or self-obsessed egomaniacs.
He was given a buzz-cut by Forest striker Matt Derbyshire, who appeared only too pleased to help Greening in his bid to help a young football fan.
- Forest have accepted a £7m bid from West Ham for Michail Antonio [Nottingham Post]
- QPR v Nottingham Forest: Watch a Live Stream
- Nottingham Forest fan travels to Cardiff. Realises it’s not an away game. Drives ...
- Brighton v Nottm Forest
- Dexter Blackstock scored after just 24 seconds in Nottingham Forest’s 3-3 v Aston...
- Brentford v Nottingham Forest: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...