Nottingham Forest’s Jonathan Greening has his head shaved for charity [Vine]
- May 2, 2014
Nottingham Forest midfielder Jonathan Greening has had his head shaved to raise money for 9-year-old Oscar Hughes, a little boy battling cancer who needs the money to find treatment abroad.
Former West Brom stalwart Greening was willing to part with his trademark locks to raise money for Oscar, proving that all footballers aren’t preening or self-obsessed egomaniacs.
He was given a buzz-cut by Forest striker Matt Derbyshire, who appeared only too pleased to help Greening in his bid to help a young football fan.
- Brentford v Nottingham Forest: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
- Arsenal & Nottingham Forest’s Chuba Akpom shows off his rather average rappi...
- Cameron Jerome scored a nonchalant backheel Golazo for Norwich [official video]
- Michail Antonio scored a 40-yard sprint solo golazo for Nottingham Forest v Rotherham [...
- Gary Gardner scored a peach as Nottingham Forest beat Middlesbrough 2-1 [Official highl...
- Watch this classic FA Cup clip of Spurs players winding up a rabid Roy Keane [Vine]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi