- Liverpool target Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph as Steven Gerrard replacement [Mirror]
- Eden Hazard agrees £52m Chelsea deal taking him through to 2020 [Sun]
- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
Nottingham Forest’s Jonathan Greening has his head shaved for charity [Vine]
Nottingham Forest midfielder Jonathan Greening has had his head shaved to raise money for 9-year-old Oscar Hughes, a little boy battling cancer who needs the money to find treatment abroad.
Former West Brom stalwart Greening was willing to part with his trademark locks to raise money for Oscar, proving that all footballers aren’t preening or self-obsessed egomaniacs.
He was given a buzz-cut by Forest striker Matt Derbyshire, who appeared only too pleased to help Greening in his bid to help a young football fan.
- Updated: May 2, 2014