Nottingham Forest’s Jonathan Greening has his head shaved for charity [Vine]
- May 2, 2014
Nottingham Forest midfielder Jonathan Greening has had his head shaved to raise money for 9-year-old Oscar Hughes, a little boy battling cancer who needs the money to find treatment abroad.
Former West Brom stalwart Greening was willing to part with his trademark locks to raise money for Oscar, proving that all footballers aren’t preening or self-obsessed egomaniacs.
He was given a buzz-cut by Forest striker Matt Derbyshire, who appeared only too pleased to help Greening in his bid to help a young football fan.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]