- Gaz Metan perform crazy free-kick routine in Romanian league, nearly works! [Video]
- Trollstation, the idiot pitch invaders at Spurs v Partizan, admit they are Arsenal supporters
- Angel Di Maria compares Man United’s Wayne Rooney to Lionel Messi [Daily Mail]
- Respect! Bayern’s Mario Gotze is selling his World Cup winning boot for charity [Bild]
- Man United want Real Madrid’s Carlo Ancelotti to replace Van Gaal, may offer €16m a year [Tuttosport]
Nottingham Forest’s Jonathan Greening has his head shaved for charity [Vine]
Nottingham Forest midfielder Jonathan Greening has had his head shaved to raise money for 9-year-old Oscar Hughes, a little boy battling cancer who needs the money to find treatment abroad.
Former West Brom stalwart Greening was willing to part with his trademark locks to raise money for Oscar, proving that all footballers aren’t preening or self-obsessed egomaniacs.
He was given a buzz-cut by Forest striker Matt Derbyshire, who appeared only too pleased to help Greening in his bid to help a young football fan.
- Updated: May 2, 2014