- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
Nottingham Forest’s Darius Henderson scored a ‘Hand of God’ equaliser to bag a draw at Middlesbrough [Vine]
Are you Maradona in disguise?!
Darius Henderson cheated Nottingham Forest to a point at Middlesbrough on Tuesday night in the Championship.
Two minutes after coming on as a 78th minute substitute Henderson converted Andy Reid’s left-wing cross past Boro keeper Dimi Konstantopoulos, however the goal should never have counted.
In a sneaky, cheating move, Henderson stuck the ball in the Boro net courtesy of left-handed punch.
Watch Nottingham Forest’s Darius Henderson score a ‘Hand of God’ equaliser to bag a draw at Middlesbrough below.
- Updated: March 12, 2014