Nottingham Forest’s Darius Henderson scored a ‘Hand of God’ equaliser to bag a draw at Middlesbrough [Vine]
- March 12, 2014
Are you Maradona in disguise?!
Darius Henderson cheated Nottingham Forest to a point at Middlesbrough on Tuesday night in the Championship.
Two minutes after coming on as a 78th minute substitute Henderson converted Andy Reid’s left-wing cross past Boro keeper Dimi Konstantopoulos, however the goal should never have counted.
In a sneaky, cheating move, Henderson stuck the ball in the Boro net courtesy of left-handed punch.
Watch Nottingham Forest’s Darius Henderson score a ‘Hand of God’ equaliser to bag a draw at Middlesbrough below.
- Fulham’s Ryan Tunnicliffe gets two game ban for homophobic tweet about Chelsea...
- Mega Offer! Back Middlesbrough to get promoted at 8/1, or Norwich at 7/1
- Middlesbrough v Brentford: Watch a Live Stream of the play-off semi-final 2nd leg
- Brentford v Middlesbrough: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
- Ex Middlesbrough striker Lee Dong-Gook (35) nets incredible overhead kick golazo in Japan
- Patrick Bamford admits he’s not had direct contact with Chelsea’s Mourinho ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi