Nottingham Forest’s Darius Henderson scored a ‘Hand of God’ equaliser to bag a draw at Middlesbrough [Vine]
- March 12, 2014
Are you Maradona in disguise?!
Darius Henderson cheated Nottingham Forest to a point at Middlesbrough on Tuesday night in the Championship.
Two minutes after coming on as a 78th minute substitute Henderson converted Andy Reid’s left-wing cross past Boro keeper Dimi Konstantopoulos, however the goal should never have counted.
In a sneaky, cheating move, Henderson stuck the ball in the Boro net courtesy of left-handed punch.
Watch Nottingham Forest’s Darius Henderson score a ‘Hand of God’ equaliser to bag a draw at Middlesbrough below.
- Brilliant: Derby fan yells hilarious instructions at a ref for how to line up Boro̵...
- Middlesbrough striker Diego Fabbrini scores stunning 25-yard golazo during 3-0 win v Bo...
- Middlesbrough agree to sell Lee Tomlin to Bournemouth for £3m [Evening Gazette]
- Preston v Middlesbrough
- Middlesbrough set to sign Stewart Downing from West Ham for £5m [Best Tweets]
- Middlesborough boss Aitor Karanka expects Chelsea’s Patrick Bamford to play in PL...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...