- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Nottingham Forest v QPR: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
7th place Forest host 2nd place QPR at the City Ground on boxing day.
Bet365 are showing Nottm Forest v QPR live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals.
Nottm Forest v QPR is available to everyone, except for those in the UK, Ireland and China.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Nottingham Forest have had a stop start season and have won 1, lost 1 and drawn 3 out of their last 5 matches. Forest remain on the fringes of promotion, but will drop out of the race completely unless they start winning more. 2 wins in 10 matches is not the form of promotion candidates.
Striker Darius Henderson is suspended after being sent off v Birmingham but Billy Davies has plenty of options in midfield. With Gonzalo Jara and Henri Lansbury forming a decent partnership in the engine room.
QPR slipped to a 1-0 defeat vs Leicester and will look to bounce back. The defeat meant that they are now equal on points with Leicester and 1 point behind Burnley.
Harry Redknapp will be without the suspended Joey Barton but should be able to replace him with Karl Henry or Yossi Benayoun. QPR’s main striker Charlie Austin has already scored 11 goals this season and will be looking to add to that total. There are no new injuries for QPR except long term injuries to Bobby Zamora and Alejandro Faurlin.
Watch Nottm Forest v QPR: live, legal and online via Bet365 here.
- Updated: December 24, 2013