- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Raheem Sterling is the same type of striker as Alexis Sanchez’
- Alan Shearer pays tribute to Thierry Henry: ‘One hell of a player, and a really nice guy’ [Video]
- Man Utd boss Louis van Gaal the butt of a very Dutch joke at awards show – he doesn’t like it! [Video]
- Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti on possible Jan signings: ‘I like Christoph Kramer a lot’ [Video]
- 11 Premier League clubs charge for children to be mascots, West Ham £600 package highest [Guardian]
Nottingham Forest v Birmingham: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
Nottingham Forest search for their first win in 13 games as their disastrous implosion continues.
Nottingham Forest v Birmingham kicks off at 15:00 on Saturday, April 19, 2014.
William Hill are showing Nottingham Forest v Birmingham live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals.
NOTE: Be aware that William Hill have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a William Hill account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Nottingham Forest v Birmingham is available to everyone in all countries, except for those in the UK, USA, Ireland, Japan, China, the Middle East and North Africa.
Forest appeared to be nailed on for a playoff place after a 16-match unbeaten streak in all competitions, but have now not won in two months after parting with manager Steve Davis and Stuart Pearce only coming in at the beginning of next season. Forest are without a win in their last six games at the City Ground and Birmingham will be hoping to secure their Championship status after seeing fellow strugglers take points there recently.
Forest will have Danny Collins and Jamie Paterson back from injury. Chris Cohen, Dexter Blackstock and Jack Hobbs remain injured.
Birmingham the sixth-best away record in the division and will see Forest there for the taking as they continue to struggle. Lee Clark’s side are only three points above the drop zone, although they do have a game in hand on their rivals.
The Blue will be without without the injured trio of Mitch Hancox, Neal Eardley and Matthew Green.
Nottm Forest: Darlow; Peltier, Lascelles, Wilson, Harding; Jara, Greening; Mackie, Lansbury, Paterson; Derbyshire
Birmingham: Randolph; Caddis, Thorpe, Robinson, Reilly; Spector, Huws; Burke, Macheda, Novak; Zigic
- Updated: April 18, 2014