- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Nottingham Forest v Barnsley: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match (14/10/2013)
- Updated: September 11, 2013
Following a strong start to the season, Nottingham Forest welcome a struggling Barnsley side to the City Ground on Saturday afternoon (1500 UK).
Bet365 are showing Nottingham Forest v Barnsley live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Leeds v Sheffield Wednesday, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Leeds v Sheffield Wednesday is not available via the Bet365 streaming service in the UK, Ireland or China. Everywhere else is fine. Including: Canada, Spain, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
Forest have yet to drop a point at home this season and welcome a side that are yet to pick up a point away from home.
Barnsley have the worst defensive record in the league after 5 games but will be buoyed by their recent 2-1 win over Huddersfield Town, which lifted them out of the relegation zone.
This fixture has been a tight affair in recent times, with four of their last five meetings ending in draws.
Barnsley will have earmarked Andy Reid as Forest’s dangerman. The left footed Irishman has netted three times in his last three games.
Forest boss Billy Davies will serve a one match touchline ban but could recall striker Simon Cox after his return from an ankle injury in recent weeks.
The bookies have made Forest firm favourites due to their much superior start to the season and it does seem unlikely that Barnsley will get a result.