Not Friendly! Hugo Campagnaro (Inter) sent off for a terrible tackle on Chelsea’s John Terry
- August 2, 2013
John Terry was fortunate to escape unharmed from a nasty foul from Hugo Campagnaro on Thursday night.
Chelsea beat Inter Milan 2-0 in friendly in Indianapolis, and the Italians were forced to play the last half an hour with just 10 men after their 33-year-old defender saw red after an awful stomp on John Terry’s ankle.
Campagnaro, who recently joined Inter from Napoli, recklessly lunged his right boot straight down on Terry’s ankle, and the referee produced an instant red card for the Argentine defender.
That sparked a mini bust up between the players, however quickly tempers simmered down and the match continued.
For the record, John Terry managed to complete the 90 minutes.
Watch Hugo Campagnaro’s terrible tackle on John Terry below.
- Didier Drogba speaks to Rio Ferdinand about two very different Champions League finals ...
- Leaked: Chelsea’s brand new home kit for the 15/16 season [Pictures]
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba reveals his toughest ever opponents to Rio Ferdinand [Video]
- Barcelona could announce the signing of Chelsea target Arda Turan today [AS]
- Nathan becomes the latest Chelsea player to join Vitesse on loan [De Telegraaf]
- Drake scores a penalty past Chelsea legend Didier Drogba [Instagram video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi