Not Friendly! Hugo Campagnaro (Inter) sent off for a terrible tackle on Chelsea’s John Terry
- August 2, 2013
John Terry was fortunate to escape unharmed from a nasty foul from Hugo Campagnaro on Thursday night.
Chelsea beat Inter Milan 2-0 in friendly in Indianapolis, and the Italians were forced to play the last half an hour with just 10 men after their 33-year-old defender saw red after an awful stomp on John Terry’s ankle.
Campagnaro, who recently joined Inter from Napoli, recklessly lunged his right boot straight down on Terry’s ankle, and the referee produced an instant red card for the Argentine defender.
That sparked a mini bust up between the players, however quickly tempers simmered down and the match continued.
For the record, John Terry managed to complete the 90 minutes.
Watch Hugo Campagnaro’s terrible tackle on John Terry below.
- Jose Mourinho: Crystal Palace were lucky & singles out 1 Chelsea player (video)
- Yannick Bolasie posts classy Instagram post after Crystal Palace win at Chelsea
- Chelsea Stats: Jose Mourinho’s last 7 EPL defeats have come v managers with surna...
- Jose Mourinho hails Brazilian starlet Kenedy after Chelsea 1 – Crystal Palace 2 (...
- Chelsea & Liverpool lose, Kamara gets the giggles: Best of Soccer Saturday (video)
- Furious Chelsea fan demands “get rid” of Branislav Ivanovic, claims loyalty...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...