Not for the faint-hearted: Wayne Rooney posts a photo of his horrific head injury to Facebook
- September 4, 2013
Last weekend Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney was ruled out for three weeks with a cut to the head.
Usually a cut to the head doesn’t keep a player out for very long but this one is understandably keeping him out for longer.
As can be seen in the photo posted to his personal Facebook account, the gash is pretty huge.
He reportedly picked up the injury during a challenge with the monstrous Phil Jones at United training.
This isn’t the first time Rooney has received a huge cut to his body, getting a huge cut to his leg in the first game of last season.
- Lucas Moura is excited about Angel Di Maria’s imminent transfer to PSG (Video)
- Barcelona president Jose Maria Bartomeu ‘does not foresee’ Pedro departure
- How high can Louis van Gaal take Man United after another big spending summer? (Video)
- PSG-bound Angel Di Maria fined £360,000 for missing Manchester United’s US Tour [...
- Twitter makes fun of Wayne Rooney’s handwriting
- Memphis Depay wears nearly £10k worth of fashion accessories on Manchester United’...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi