Not for the faint-hearted: Wayne Rooney posts a photo of his horrific head injury to Facebook
- September 4, 2013
Last weekend Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney was ruled out for three weeks with a cut to the head.
Usually a cut to the head doesn’t keep a player out for very long but this one is understandably keeping him out for longer.
As can be seen in the photo posted to his personal Facebook account, the gash is pretty huge.
He reportedly picked up the injury during a challenge with the monstrous Phil Jones at United training.
This isn’t the first time Rooney has received a huge cut to his body, getting a huge cut to his leg in the first game of last season.
- Didier Drogba speaks to Rio Ferdinand about two very different Champions League finals ...
- Memphis Depay trains with his Manchester United teammates for the first time [Pictures]
- No Sh*t Sherlock: Sky Sports rank Fergie 1st, Wenger 2nd in Best PL Manager study [Chart]
- Leaked: Manchester United’s new 2015/16 Adidas home kit [Pictures]
- Fenerbahce’s new £4.25m star – All of Nani’s goals at Sporting CP in ...
- Ronald Koeman admits that Man United & Arsenal target Morgan Schneiderlin missed t...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi