Nostalgic, Robin? RVP Instagrams picture montage of United’s title celebrations last May, with 1 word message: ’20’
- October 8, 2013
Far be it from us to look to deeply into something, but there was something a little strange about Robin van Persie Instagramming a picture montage tonight of United’s title celebrations from last May.
The picture features two images of Sir Alex Ferguson – who RVP badly misses as he’s already said himself -, a happy Wayne Rooney, and perhaps most intriguing of all, Shinji Kagawa, who’s struggling to get a look-in at United this season.
The message with the picture is one solitary word/number: ’20′; 20 being symbolic in that it was the number he chose based on United’s chances of winning their 20th title last season.
What with it being international break and all, this Tuesday evening seemed like an odd time to be pining back to last May’s title celebrations, and many of his followers teased him with messages to ‘cheer up’, obviously reading the same nostalgic feelings that we did.
But hey whatever blows your hair back Robin…
- Didier Drogba speaks to Rio Ferdinand about two very different Champions League finals ...
- Memphis Depay trains with his Manchester United teammates for the first time [Pictures]
- No Sh*t Sherlock: Sky Sports rank Fergie 1st, Wenger 2nd in Best PL Manager study [Chart]
- Leaked: Manchester United’s new 2015/16 Adidas home kit [Pictures]
- Fenerbahce’s new £4.25m star – All of Nani’s goals at Sporting CP in ...
- Ronald Koeman admits that Man United & Arsenal target Morgan Schneiderlin missed t...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi