Norwich’s Robert Snodgrass should have been sent of for a brutal foul on Liverpool’s Joe Allen [Vine]
How did Norwich’s Robert Snodgrass not get a red card in the first half at Carrow Road.
After Liverpool took a 2-goal lead in East Anglia, home striker Snodgrass took out his frustrations on Reds midfielder Joe Allen with a diabolical challenge.
In a potential leg-breaking moment midway through the first half, Snodgrass took out Allen with an appallingly late two-footed tackle.
Amazingly Snodgrass was only served with a yellow card when a red seemed more appropriate.
See why Norwich’s Robert Snodgrass should have been sent of for a brutal foul on Liverpool’s Joe Allen below.
- Mario Balotelli didn’t know one of his Liverpool teammates despite having played ...
- Joe Allen talks Liverpool teammates, names Mario Balotelli as laziest player [Video]
- Liverpool fans praise Joe Allen for bossing Yaya Toure [Videos]
- Joe Allen absolutely slaughtered on Twitter during Everton-Liverpool 1st half
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has the perfect antidote to Jose Mourinho’s ‘Sp...
- 35,000 people tracked Jurgen Klopp’s flight to Liverpool on Flight Trader
- Borrussia Dortmund won the internet wishing Jurgen Klopp well at Liverpool
- Jurgen Klopp’s 1st message to Liverpool fans is as zany & brilliant as you h...
- Matt Jarvis scores a belter as Norwich down West Brom 3-0 in Cup (Official Highlights)
- Liverpool fans call for Brendan Rodgers head after 1-1 draw at home to Norwich [Tweets]
- D’oh: Derby County record signing Bradley Johnson calls club Derby City in first ...
- Super Sunday!!! 6/1 Man United to beat Swansea