Norwich’s Robert Snodgrass should have been sent of for a brutal foul on Liverpool’s Joe Allen [Vine]
- April 20, 2014
How did Norwich’s Robert Snodgrass not get a red card in the first half at Carrow Road.
After Liverpool took a 2-goal lead in East Anglia, home striker Snodgrass took out his frustrations on Reds midfielder Joe Allen with a diabolical challenge.
In a potential leg-breaking moment midway through the first half, Snodgrass took out Allen with an appallingly late two-footed tackle.
Amazingly Snodgrass was only served with a yellow card when a red seemed more appropriate.
See why Norwich’s Robert Snodgrass should have been sent of for a brutal foul on Liverpool’s Joe Allen below.
- Mario Balotelli didn’t know one of his Liverpool teammates despite having played ...
- Joe Allen talks Liverpool teammates, names Mario Balotelli as laziest player [Video]
- Liverpool fans praise Joe Allen for bossing Yaya Toure [Videos]
- Joe Allen absolutely slaughtered on Twitter during Everton-Liverpool 1st half
- Coutinho, Balotelli and Allen coach aspiring Liverpool academy starlets [Video]
- The best jokes ripping into Joe Allen’s stupid head bandage for Liverpool v Palac...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...