- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Norwich’s Robert Snodgrass should have been sent of for a brutal foul on Liverpool’s Joe Allen [Vine]
How did Norwich’s Robert Snodgrass not get a red card in the first half at Carrow Road.
After Liverpool took a 2-goal lead in East Anglia, home striker Snodgrass took out his frustrations on Reds midfielder Joe Allen with a diabolical challenge.
In a potential leg-breaking moment midway through the first half, Snodgrass took out Allen with an appallingly late two-footed tackle.
Amazingly Snodgrass was only served with a yellow card when a red seemed more appropriate.
See why Norwich’s Robert Snodgrass should have been sent of for a brutal foul on Liverpool’s Joe Allen below.
- Updated: April 20, 2014