Norwich’s Robert Snodgrass should have been sent of for a brutal foul on Liverpool’s Joe Allen [Vine]
- April 20, 2014
How did Norwich’s Robert Snodgrass not get a red card in the first half at Carrow Road.
After Liverpool took a 2-goal lead in East Anglia, home striker Snodgrass took out his frustrations on Reds midfielder Joe Allen with a diabolical challenge.
In a potential leg-breaking moment midway through the first half, Snodgrass took out Allen with an appallingly late two-footed tackle.
Amazingly Snodgrass was only served with a yellow card when a red seemed more appropriate.
See why Norwich’s Robert Snodgrass should have been sent of for a brutal foul on Liverpool’s Joe Allen below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...