Norwich’s Anthony Pilkington complains that Liverpool Luis Suarez is a “big bully… unplayable” [Tweets]
- December 5, 2013
Norwich midfielder Anthony Pilkington was forced to watch the Canaries get hammered at Anfield from the sidelines on Wednesday evening due to injury, and that vantage point gave him an uncomfortable front row seat on the Luis Suarez show.
Following the 5-1 thrashing Pilkington turned to Twitter to give his post match thoughts on the Liverpool beating, and the winger describe Suarez as a “big bully” and “unplayable”. Pilkington typed:
I wish Suarez would just leave us alone!! Big bully. People moaning about defending just wait till u see the goals he has scored! What are you supposed to do when someone is doing that! He’s been unplayable tonight!
Despite missing the opening five games of the season through suspension, Luis Suarez has now moved on to 13 goals from just nine Premier League games.
A copy of Anthony Pilkington tweets can be read below.
- Twitter Meltdown: Ryan Babel makes seedy and sexist comment to female Liverpool fan, pu...
- Europa League Draw: Liverpool & Tottenham get relatively easy groups
- Lazar Markovic set to quit Liverpool this season to move to Turkey on loan [Echo]
- Luis Suarez names his favourite Premier League player, and it’s a former Liverpoo...
- Mario Balotelli didn’t know one of his Liverpool teammates despite having played ...
- Jordon Ibe scores his own volley at Liverpool training (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...