- Better than Beckham-Scholes! Víctor Curto Ortiz wondervolley (AS Eupen) v Racing Mechelen [Video]
- Chelsea man Didier Drogba hails his “inspiration” Thierry Henry after winning FWA award [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo doing keepy-uppies in Madrid dressed as a homeless guy [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers defends Mario Balotelli & says his Liverpool career isn’t over [Video]
- PSG star Zlatan Ibrahimovic trolls St. Etienne player during 1-0 win [GIF]
Norwich set to sign FC Twente midfielder Leroy Fer for €8m [Dutch reports]
Norwich boss Chris Hughton looks set to bag another highly-rated young Dutchman following the signing of Ricky van Wolfswinkel, with Leroy Fer in talks with the Canaries.
The 23-year-old failed a medical at Everton in the January transfer window so nothing can be taken for granted, but Fer is in talks with Norwich and is not taking part in FC Twente’s pre-season camp in Germany, according to widespread reports in Holland today.
Norwich will reportedly pay FC Twente a fee of eight million euros for Fer – a central midfielder who came through the ranks at Feyenoord.
Earlier in the summer transfer window, Norwich were also linked with PSV striker Ola Toivonen.
Fer played 30 games for FC Twente last season, scoring five goals. He was part of the impressive Holland Under-21 squad at the recent European Championships in Israel.
- Updated: July 9, 2013