- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho: ‘Manchester United are very much in the title race’ [Video]
- Intercom message interrupts Van Gaal’s presser asking for a masseur, he thinks it’s a prank [Video]
Norwich set to sign FC Twente midfielder Leroy Fer for €8m [Dutch reports]
Norwich boss Chris Hughton looks set to bag another highly-rated young Dutchman following the signing of Ricky van Wolfswinkel, with Leroy Fer in talks with the Canaries.
The 23-year-old failed a medical at Everton in the January transfer window so nothing can be taken for granted, but Fer is in talks with Norwich and is not taking part in FC Twente’s pre-season camp in Germany, according to widespread reports in Holland today.
Norwich will reportedly pay FC Twente a fee of eight million euros for Fer – a central midfielder who came through the ranks at Feyenoord.
Earlier in the summer transfer window, Norwich were also linked with PSV striker Ola Toivonen.
Fer played 30 games for FC Twente last season, scoring five goals. He was part of the impressive Holland Under-21 squad at the recent European Championships in Israel.
- Updated: July 9, 2013