Norwegian songwriter Lars Vaular releases a rap about Gary Speed and Leeds United
- September 13, 2013
This is rather surreal, but also quite brilliant.
Norwegian songwriter and rapper (and David De Gea’s doppelganger) Lars Vaular had created a brilliant rap, telling the story of Leeds United and his hero Gary Speed.
Vaular raps about how Mandela came to visit Leeds and said “Lucas Radebe, that is my hero”. Alan Smith is described as a “traitor”.
The video ends with dozens of football fans in Leeds United shirts singing about Gary Speed.
Make sure captions is turned on to see the translation as it’s all in Norwegian.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...