Norwegian songwriter Lars Vaular releases a rap about Gary Speed and Leeds United
- September 13, 2013
This is rather surreal, but also quite brilliant.
Norwegian songwriter and rapper (and David De Gea’s doppelganger) Lars Vaular had created a brilliant rap, telling the story of Leeds United and his hero Gary Speed.
Vaular raps about how Mandela came to visit Leeds and said “Lucas Radebe, that is my hero”. Alan Smith is described as a “traitor”.
The video ends with dozens of football fans in Leeds United shirts singing about Gary Speed.
Make sure captions is turned on to see the translation as it’s all in Norwegian.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi