- Supersonic Golazo! Inter’s Mateo Kovacic scores Thunder-bastard volley v Lazio [GIF & Video]
- Arsenal fan says ‘Liverpool fans should be embarrassed by the lack of atmosphere at Anfield’ [Video]
- ‘United In Grief’: Best ever Half-and-Half shirt spotted at Newcastle 0 – Sunderland 1. Respect Sir!
- Liverpool fan Chris deliberately winds up Gooners by calling Alexis Sanchez a waste of money [Video]
- Super-positive Gooner Ty taking lots of positives from Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
Norway keeper Rune Jarstein storms out of post-match interview after Slovenia victory
Norway’s number one Rune Jarstein is the big story today following the 2-1 World Cup qualifying victory over Slovenia.
The Viking custodian stormed out his post-match interview with TV2, throwing his head-set off in a rage, after he was asked whether he was at fault for the Slovenia goal.
According to the Associated Press, “Jarstein apparently had not cooled down by Wednesday, when he reportedly threatened to punch a photographer taking his picture as he left the Oslo hotel where the national team was staying.”
Video of Jarstein losing it, complete with Monty Python’s “Always look on the bright side of life” at the end can be seen on the video below.
Jarstein’s error, leading to Slovenia’s goal scored by Marko Suler, is on the second video below.
- Updated: September 12, 2012