Norway keeper Rune Jarstein storms out of post-match interview after Slovenia victory
- September 12, 2012
Norway’s number one Rune Jarstein is the big story today following the 2-1 World Cup qualifying victory over Slovenia.
The Viking custodian stormed out his post-match interview with TV2, throwing his head-set off in a rage, after he was asked whether he was at fault for the Slovenia goal.
According to the Associated Press, “Jarstein apparently had not cooled down by Wednesday, when he reportedly threatened to punch a photographer taking his picture as he left the Oslo hotel where the national team was staying.”
Video of Jarstein losing it, complete with Monty Python’s “Always look on the bright side of life” at the end can be seen on the video below.
Jarstein’s error, leading to Slovenia’s goal scored by Marko Suler, is on the second video below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”229526″]
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”229349″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...