Norway keeper Rune Jarstein storms out of post-match interview after Slovenia victory
- September 12, 2012
Norway’s number one Rune Jarstein is the big story today following the 2-1 World Cup qualifying victory over Slovenia.
The Viking custodian stormed out his post-match interview with TV2, throwing his head-set off in a rage, after he was asked whether he was at fault for the Slovenia goal.
According to the Associated Press, “Jarstein apparently had not cooled down by Wednesday, when he reportedly threatened to punch a photographer taking his picture as he left the Oslo hotel where the national team was staying.”
Video of Jarstein losing it, complete with Monty Python’s “Always look on the bright side of life” at the end can be seen on the video below.
Jarstein’s error, leading to Slovenia’s goal scored by Marko Suler, is on the second video below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”229526″]
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”229349″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi