Nobody! Arsene Wenger on who will replace injured Olivier Giroud
Following Arsenal’s 1-0 win over Besiktas, to ensure Champions League qualification, Arsene Wenger was predictably asked about Olivier Giroud’s injury.
The French striker picked up a left ankle injury after scoring Arsenal’s equaliser at Everton on Saturday.
Wenger confirmed that Giroud will only play again for Arsenal at the end of December.
At the end of the video above, Wenger knows that the waiting press are set to ask him who Arsenal will buy before next Monday to replace Giroud.
The answer from the Arsenal boss is: “At the moment, nobody!”
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal fans are fuming at MOTD for bias reporting after the Stoke gameDecember 11, 2016
- No one believes the latest Arsenal claims on Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil (Sky Sports Video)December 11, 2016
- Ian Wright reveals how Arsenal can pip Chelsea to the title (MOTD Video)December 11, 2016
- Two lads break into Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium, walk on the roof & post video on YouTubeDecember 11, 2016
- Arsene Wenger livid over Granit Xhaka penalty incident in Arsenal 3 – Stoke 1 (Video)December 10, 2016
- Arsenal fans go mad for Mesut Ozil after his headed goal v Stoke [Best Tweets]December 10, 2016
- Wenger compares Alexis Sanchez to ultimate Arsenal legendDecember 10, 2016
- Arsenal stars Ozil and Alexis ‘working together’ during contract talks [Daily Mail]December 10, 2016
- Olivier Giroud sits down to discuss his career highlights (Video)December 9, 2016
- Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud grabs PSG’s Edinson Cavani by the neck at half-time (Video)November 23, 2016
- Arsene Wenger discussed Olivier Giroud’s anger after Arsenal draw at Man United (video)November 20, 2016
- Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud breaks a Gilberto Silva record by scoring v Mourinho’s Man UnitedNovember 19, 2016