Nobody! Arsene Wenger on who will replace injured Olivier Giroud
Following Arsenal’s 1-0 win over Besiktas, to ensure Champions League qualification, Arsene Wenger was predictably asked about Olivier Giroud’s injury.
The French striker picked up a left ankle injury after scoring Arsenal’s equaliser at Everton on Saturday.
Wenger confirmed that Giroud will only play again for Arsenal at the end of December.
At the end of the video above, Wenger knows that the waiting press are set to ask him who Arsenal will buy before next Monday to replace Giroud.
The answer from the Arsenal boss is: “At the moment, nobody!”
Watch Live Stream
- Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote talks about his Arsenal takeover plans (BBC Audio)October 23, 2016
- Arsenal to rescue Yaya Toure from Man City [Express]October 23, 2016
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil & Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic slammed on the BBC (Video)October 23, 2016
- Arsenal’s Joel Campbell saves Sporting CP in the 96th minute (Video)October 22, 2016
- Koscielny thanks Wenger for ‘having balls’ to sign him when he was nobody [L’Equipe]October 22, 2016
- Arsene Wenger imagines what a chat with God will be like when he dies [Guardian]October 22, 2016
- Mike Dean V Arsenal – How The Gunners really fare?October 21, 2016
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger discusses Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil’s contracts (Video)October 21, 2016
- Injured Arsenal duo return to training ahead of Champions League match (Video)October 18, 2016
- Olivier Giroud calls out Conor McGregor & does brilliant Elvis impression (Video)October 17, 2016
- Arsenal boss rules Olivier Giroud out of Burnley game, positive news for Coquelin (Video)September 30, 2016
- How PSG’s Marquinhos got Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud sent offSeptember 14, 2016