- Miami Dolphins kicker Caleb Sturgis tried to pull off a rabona kick, failed badly [Vines]
- Mauricio Pochettino pleased with Tottenham’s “character” at Hull [video]
- (Lord) Nicklas Bendtner scores 1st Bundesliga goal for Wolfsburg at Schalke
- RUMOUR: Marseille may be bought by Saudi prince Al Walid, world’s 35th-richest man [L'Equipe]
- Neil Warnock disappointed Crystal Palace didn’t score more v Liverpool!
Nobody! Arsene Wenger on who will replace injured Olivier Giroud
Following Arsenal’s 1-0 win over Besiktas, to ensure Champions League qualification, Arsene Wenger was predictably asked about Olivier Giroud’s injury.
The French striker picked up a left ankle injury after scoring Arsenal’s equaliser at Everton on Saturday.
Wenger confirmed that Giroud will only play again for Arsenal at the end of December.
At the end of the video above, Wenger knows that the waiting press are set to ask him who Arsenal will buy before next Monday to replace Giroud.
The answer from the Arsenal boss is: “At the moment, nobody!”
- Updated: August 28, 2014