- Arsene Wenger confirms Gabriel Paulista signing is imminent, no work permit issue [Video]
- Arsenal Superfan Moh hails Tomas Rosicky after FA Cup win over Brighton [Video]
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger on FA Cup favourites tag: ‘Manchester United might go through’ (!) [Video]
- Claude & Ty BFFs after Arsenal’s win over Brighton & Hove Albion! [Video]
- Spurs & Man United legend Teddy Sheringham scores lovely chip in Fernando Ricksen charity match
Nobody! Arsene Wenger on who will replace injured Olivier Giroud
Following Arsenal’s 1-0 win over Besiktas, to ensure Champions League qualification, Arsene Wenger was predictably asked about Olivier Giroud’s injury.
The French striker picked up a left ankle injury after scoring Arsenal’s equaliser at Everton on Saturday.
Wenger confirmed that Giroud will only play again for Arsenal at the end of December.
At the end of the video above, Wenger knows that the waiting press are set to ask him who Arsenal will buy before next Monday to replace Giroud.
The answer from the Arsenal boss is: “At the moment, nobody!”
- Updated: August 28, 2014