Nobody! Arsene Wenger on who will replace injured Olivier Giroud
Following Arsenal’s 1-0 win over Besiktas, to ensure Champions League qualification, Arsene Wenger was predictably asked about Olivier Giroud’s injury.
The French striker picked up a left ankle injury after scoring Arsenal’s equaliser at Everton on Saturday.
Wenger confirmed that Giroud will only play again for Arsenal at the end of December.
At the end of the video above, Wenger knows that the waiting press are set to ask him who Arsenal will buy before next Monday to replace Giroud.
The answer from the Arsenal boss is: “At the moment, nobody!”
Watch Live Stream
- Theo Walcott exchanges one-two with Alexis Sanchez to make it 2-0 to Arsenal at Basel (Official Video)September 28, 2016
- He’s on Fire: Best Tweets on Theo Walcott (Arsenal) 2 – Basel 0 at HTSeptember 28, 2016
- Arsenal vs Basel [Team Sheets]September 28, 2016
- UEFA regulation forces Arsenal to wear away kit at the Emirates Stadium for the first timeSeptember 28, 2016
- Greg Dyke talks about Arsene Wenger becoming the England manager (BBC Audio)September 28, 2016
- Arsene Wenger should be the next England boss (BBC Audio)September 28, 2016
- Arsenal receive a worrying Francis Coquelin updateSeptember 25, 2016
- Ex Arsenal man scores Bergkamp esque goal in Eredivisie matchSeptember 25, 2016
- How PSG’s Marquinhos got Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud sent offSeptember 14, 2016
- Olivier Giroud benched with Alexis Sanchez to start up front for Arsenal v PSG [RMC Sport]September 13, 2016
- Olivier Giroud puts PSG above Arsenal, talks about Zlatan Ibrahimovic [Telefoot]September 11, 2016
- French player ratings: Man United & Spurs stars score low as well as Olivier Giroud [L’Equipe]September 7, 2016