- AC Milan open negotiations with Atletico Madrid hoping to swap Fernando Torres for Alessio Cerci [Guardian]
- Funny! James Milner plays up to his boring reputation as Man City legend Chappy visits [Video]
- Clarke Carlisle is fighting for his life in hospital after being hit by a lorry
- Priceless! Kids are amazed when Iker Casillas competes against them for goalkeeping position! [Video]
- Juventus ultras talk about why they feel the need to get club tattoos [Copa 90 Video]
Nobody! Arsene Wenger on who will replace injured Olivier Giroud
Following Arsenal’s 1-0 win over Besiktas, to ensure Champions League qualification, Arsene Wenger was predictably asked about Olivier Giroud’s injury.
The French striker picked up a left ankle injury after scoring Arsenal’s equaliser at Everton on Saturday.
Wenger confirmed that Giroud will only play again for Arsenal at the end of December.
At the end of the video above, Wenger knows that the waiting press are set to ask him who Arsenal will buy before next Monday to replace Giroud.
The answer from the Arsenal boss is: “At the moment, nobody!”
- Updated: August 28, 2014