No pyro, no party! Liverpool fans created quite an atmosphere at Preston friendly
- July 19, 2014
Liverpool fans have quite a lot to be positive about ahead of the new season, despite the departure of star man Luis Suarez.
It was quite obvious that Liverpool were far from a one-man team last season and belief has undoubtedly risen at Anfield after finishing second in 2013/2014.
A slew of signings, including crowd favourite Rickie Lambert and highly-rated Serb Lazar Markovic suggests Brendan Rodgers has a squad to compete in the Premier League and Champions League.
And just two games into pre-season, there are some exciting Liverpool youngsters coming through, such as Jordan Ibe, Suso and Kristoffer Peterson.
Before the 2-1 win at Preston on Saturday, the Liverpool fans were in great voice – producing some pyro action before going through a selection of tunes, praising Rodgers and a number of first team players including Philippe Coutinho.
- Liverpool’s Jose Enrique deletes Twitter & Instagram accounts to focus on fo...
- Liverpool defender Jose Enrique closing in on a move to West Brom [Sky Sports]
- Zlatan & Neymar move to Man United, Chelsea get confused trying to land Stones (44...
- Sunderland rescue Fabio Borini from Liverpool nightmare in £10 million deal
- Liverpool announce signing of Taiwo Awoniyi, immediately send him on loan to Frankfurt
- Man United target Anthony Martial likes playing FIFA with Liverpool [Tweets]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...