No pyro, no party! Liverpool fans created quite an atmosphere at Preston friendly
- July 19, 2014
Liverpool fans have quite a lot to be positive about ahead of the new season, despite the departure of star man Luis Suarez.
It was quite obvious that Liverpool were far from a one-man team last season and belief has undoubtedly risen at Anfield after finishing second in 2013/2014.
A slew of signings, including crowd favourite Rickie Lambert and highly-rated Serb Lazar Markovic suggests Brendan Rodgers has a squad to compete in the Premier League and Champions League.
And just two games into pre-season, there are some exciting Liverpool youngsters coming through, such as Jordan Ibe, Suso and Kristoffer Peterson.
Before the 2-1 win at Preston on Saturday, the Liverpool fans were in great voice – producing some pyro action before going through a selection of tunes, praising Rodgers and a number of first team players including Philippe Coutinho.
- Internacional have sold Brazilian midfielder Allan to Liverpool for £500,000 [UOL Esporte]
- All 13 Steven Gerrard goals during final season for Liverpool [video]
- Brendan Rodgers wants Barça’s Pedro to replace Raheem Sterling at Liverpool [SPORT]
- NBA star Lebron James backs Jordan Henderson’s FIFA 16 cover campaign on Facebook
- Bobby Adekanye confirms he has signed for Liverpool from Barcelona on Instagram
- The best reactions to the bogus rumour that Liverpool may sell Mario Balotelli to Stoke...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi