Nils Petersen decides Werder Bremen – Hannover with awesome late brace
- February 2, 2013
85 minutes played, and Werder Bremen and Hannover looked set to play out a rarefied 0-0 Bundesliga draw.
Then up stepped Werder hitman Nils Petersen.
Two touches, two unstoppable strikes; taking Petersen’s league total to 9 for the season.
The first was a lethal first-time strike into the bottom corner from an Elia square pass.
The second was an almost gratuitous golazo.
Ghosting into the box, Petersen received a slick flicked pass from Oezkan Yildirim, and, with time to take a touch, he absoultely wellied the ball into the top corner with brute force.
Watch Nil Petersen decide Werder – Hannover with an awesome late brace here below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi