Nils Petersen decides Werder Bremen – Hannover with awesome late brace
- February 2, 2013
85 minutes played, and Werder Bremen and Hannover looked set to play out a rarefied 0-0 Bundesliga draw.
Then up stepped Werder hitman Nils Petersen.
Two touches, two unstoppable strikes; taking Petersen’s league total to 9 for the season.
The first was a lethal first-time strike into the bottom corner from an Elia square pass.
The second was an almost gratuitous golazo.
Ghosting into the box, Petersen received a slick flicked pass from Oezkan Yildirim, and, with time to take a touch, he absoultely wellied the ball into the top corner with brute force.
Watch Nil Petersen decide Werder – Hannover with an awesome late brace here below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...