Nikola Lukic (Radnicki) scores one of the craziest own goals of the season v Partizan Belgrade
- November 3, 2012
Serbian league leaders Partizan Belgrade were always likely to cruise to victory at lowly Radnicki on Saturday, but the manner of opening goal in the 4-0 away win couldn’t have been predicted by the most proficient clairvoyant.
After eight minutes of the contest Radnicki defender Nikola Lukic put the ball in the back of his own net as he scored one of the craziest own goals of the season.
Partizan broke down the left wing, however the attack looked to have fizzled out when a cutback fell straight to Lukic. The defender then went to swipe away to danger, but rather than thumping the ball upfield, Lukic sliced a crazy shot towards his own net and, against all odds, the ball looped into the far top corner.
Watch Nikola Lukic’s bizarre own goal below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”255031″]
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]