- Lying 16th, Dortmund fans explain their love of Jurgen Klopp after Arsenal defeat [Video]
- Arsene Wenger jokes about getting an easier draw in the Champions League
- Manchester United v Hull: Predicted line-ups, preview & betting tips
- Brendan Rodgers defends the form of Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard [Official Video]
- Prosecutor requests 8 month prison sentence for Brandao headbutt on PSG’s Thiago Motta [Video]
Nikola Lukic (Radnicki) scores one of the craziest own goals of the season v Partizan Belgrade
Serbian league leaders Partizan Belgrade were always likely to cruise to victory at lowly Radnicki on Saturday, but the manner of opening goal in the 4-0 away win couldn’t have been predicted by the most proficient clairvoyant.
After eight minutes of the contest Radnicki defender Nikola Lukic put the ball in the back of his own net as he scored one of the craziest own goals of the season.
Partizan broke down the left wing, however the attack looked to have fizzled out when a cutback fell straight to Lukic. The defender then went to swipe away to danger, but rather than thumping the ball upfield, Lukic sliced a crazy shot towards his own net and, against all odds, the ball looped into the far top corner.
Watch Nikola Lukic’s bizarre own goal below.
- Updated: November 3, 2012