Nikola Lukic (Radnicki) scores one of the craziest own goals of the season v Partizan Belgrade
- November 3, 2012
Serbian league leaders Partizan Belgrade were always likely to cruise to victory at lowly Radnicki on Saturday, but the manner of opening goal in the 4-0 away win couldn’t have been predicted by the most proficient clairvoyant.
After eight minutes of the contest Radnicki defender Nikola Lukic put the ball in the back of his own net as he scored one of the craziest own goals of the season.
Partizan broke down the left wing, however the attack looked to have fizzled out when a cutback fell straight to Lukic. The defender then went to swipe away to danger, but rather than thumping the ball upfield, Lukic sliced a crazy shot towards his own net and, against all odds, the ball looped into the far top corner.
Watch Nikola Lukic’s bizarre own goal below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”255031″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...