- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
- This week’s top 5 La Masia goals from Barcelona featured some absolute crackers [Video]
- Full video of homeless Cristiano Ronaldo playing with a kid before revealing himself [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers blasts “nasty” Diego Costa & says Liverpool deserved to beat Chelsea [Video]
Nikola Lukic (Radnicki) scores one of the craziest own goals of the season v Partizan Belgrade
Serbian league leaders Partizan Belgrade were always likely to cruise to victory at lowly Radnicki on Saturday, but the manner of opening goal in the 4-0 away win couldn’t have been predicted by the most proficient clairvoyant.
After eight minutes of the contest Radnicki defender Nikola Lukic put the ball in the back of his own net as he scored one of the craziest own goals of the season.
Partizan broke down the left wing, however the attack looked to have fizzled out when a cutback fell straight to Lukic. The defender then went to swipe away to danger, but rather than thumping the ball upfield, Lukic sliced a crazy shot towards his own net and, against all odds, the ball looped into the far top corner.
Watch Nikola Lukic’s bizarre own goal below.
[jwplayer config="For-all-videos" mediaid="255031"]
- Updated: November 3, 2012