- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
Nike set to pay Man United $1 billion to make their shirts [Sunday Express]
- February 1, 2014
The rumours surrounding Nike renewing their deal with Manchester United have been swirling for some time.
Just days after Arsenal agreed a 30 million pound a season contract with Puma, the Sunday Express suggest Nike and Manchester United will come to an agreement on a 70 million pound a season deal.
As a result, the deal will be worth one billion dollars – hence the headline at the top left of the paper above.
Nike’s current agreement with Manchester United runs until the end of the 2014/2015 season.
A mock up of what Manchester United’s kit could look like for the next campaign is below.