- Majority of Manchester United fans want Cristiano Ronaldo & Mats Hummels in Christmas Stocking [Video]
- Fergie: ‘Man United’s Michael Carrick is best centre midfielder in the Premier League’ [Video]
- Carlos Tevez nutmegs the keeper, gives Juve the lead v Napoli [Video]
- Manchester City stars (Aguero, Nasri) play FIFA 15, Yaya Toure refuses to pick United! [Video]
- Roma want to take Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski on loan to cover for Gervinho’s AFCON absence [Gazzetta]
Nike set to pay Man United $1 billion to make their shirts [Sunday Express]
The rumours surrounding Nike renewing their deal with Manchester United have been swirling for some time.
Just days after Arsenal agreed a 30 million pound a season contract with Puma, the Sunday Express suggest Nike and Manchester United will come to an agreement on a 70 million pound a season deal.
As a result, the deal will be worth one billion dollars – hence the headline at the top left of the paper above.
Nike’s current agreement with Manchester United runs until the end of the 2014/2015 season.
A mock up of what Manchester United’s kit could look like for the next campaign is below.
- Updated: February 1, 2014