- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
Nike release new “David Luiz – Yellow & Green” advert ahead of Brazil v Colombia
We can only imagine the pressure the Brazil players will be feeling going into their World Cup quarter-final against Columbia on Friday.
Nike have released a new video showcasing David Luiz’s father and his joy at seeing his son play for Brazil.
Luiz father describes how he knew Luiz would play for Brazil and how the former Chelsea defender rejected an offer from Portugal whilst he was playing for Benfica.
- Updated: July 3, 2014