Nike or Adidas? Xabi Alonso & Cristiano Ronaldo argue during Real Madrid training
- February 1, 2014
Real Madrid prepared for their La Liga clash with Athletic Bilbao on Sunday with a training session earlier today.
By all accounts, it was regular fare for Los Blancos, with pictures of Zinedine Zidane joining in with the likes of Luka Modric, Iker Casillas et al.
The cameras also focussed in on an argument between Xabi Alonso and Cristiano Ronaldo who chewed the fat on one of the oldest debates in football.
Nike or Adidas?
Of course, bear in mind, that both players are sponsored by the mega sports wear brands. Alonso by Adidas. And, Ronaldo by Nike.
Cristiano Ronaldo: How can you compare Adidas to Nike?
Xabi Alonso: Adidas is history.
Xabi: Nike are basketball shoes
Cristiano Ronaldo: Basketball?
Cristiano Ronaldo: Those boots are best?
Cristiano Ronaldo: Yes
Cristiano Ronaldo: These boots are top for a top player
Xabi: Top but are plastic
Cristiano Ronaldo: Plastic?
Xabi: Yes Plastic
Xabi: Nike football are 3 days
Xabi: Madrid is Adidas. Adidas is 70 years in football, not like nike who have been around 3 days…
- Chelsea attacker Oscar stars in life-size video game for new Adidas Predator boot advert
- A projected Messi scores a goal on the buildings of Barcelona in new Adidas ad [Video]
- New details emerge of Man United’s mega Adidas deal [BBC]
- Manchester United’s new Adidas kit deal is ENORMOUS compared to Europe’s bi...
- Adidas release excellent animated highlights montage to mark the end of the World Cup [...
- Manchester United & Adidas confirm kit deal worth £750m over 10 years!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...