- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Nike or Adidas? Xabi Alonso & Cristiano Ronaldo argue during Real Madrid training
- Updated: February 1, 2014
Real Madrid prepared for their La Liga clash with Athletic Bilbao on Sunday with a training session earlier today.
By all accounts, it was regular fare for Los Blancos, with pictures of Zinedine Zidane joining in with the likes of Luka Modric, Iker Casillas et al.
The cameras also focussed in on an argument between Xabi Alonso and Cristiano Ronaldo who chewed the fat on one of the oldest debates in football.
Nike or Adidas?
Of course, bear in mind, that both players are sponsored by the mega sports wear brands. Alonso by Adidas. And, Ronaldo by Nike.
Cristiano Ronaldo: How can you compare Adidas to Nike?
Xabi Alonso: Adidas is history.
Xabi: Nike are basketball shoes
Cristiano Ronaldo: Basketball?
Cristiano Ronaldo: Those boots are best?
Cristiano Ronaldo: Yes
Cristiano Ronaldo: These boots are top for a top player
Xabi: Top but are plastic
Cristiano Ronaldo: Plastic?
Xabi: Yes Plastic
Xabi: Nike football are 3 days
Xabi: Madrid is Adidas. Adidas is 70 years in football, not like nike who have been around 3 days…