- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
Nike introduce #AskZlatan hashtag through the animated form of Ibrahimovic [Video]
When Portugal were pitted against Sweden in a World Cup qualification play-off, everyone excitedly awaited a duel between Cristiano Ronaldo and Zlatan Ibrahimovic – until it dawned on them that only one of them would be gracing the tournament.
Unfortunately for Ibrahimovic and Sweden, Ronaldo triumphed. But rather than lock himself in his room for the summer, Zlatan has kept busy.
First he saved football for Nike along with a host of stars including former nemesis Ronaldo himself.
Now it appears he’s ready to answer fans questions with Nike’s #AskZlatan hashtag. In the video below, Zlatan introduces the hashtag by saying: “Over the next month a half you can ask Zlatan a question and Zlatan will blow your mind with an answer.”
- Updated: June 12, 2014