- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Nike introduce #AskZlatan hashtag through the animated form of Ibrahimovic [Video]
- Updated: June 12, 2014
When Portugal were pitted against Sweden in a World Cup qualification play-off, everyone excitedly awaited a duel between Cristiano Ronaldo and Zlatan Ibrahimovic – until it dawned on them that only one of them would be gracing the tournament.
Unfortunately for Ibrahimovic and Sweden, Ronaldo triumphed. But rather than lock himself in his room for the summer, Zlatan has kept busy.
First he saved football for Nike along with a host of stars including former nemesis Ronaldo himself.
Now it appears he’s ready to answer fans questions with Nike’s #AskZlatan hashtag. In the video below, Zlatan introduces the hashtag by saying: “Over the next month a half you can ask Zlatan a question and Zlatan will blow your mind with an answer.”