Nike introduce #AskZlatan hashtag through the animated form of Ibrahimovic [Video]
- June 12, 2014
When Portugal were pitted against Sweden in a World Cup qualification play-off, everyone excitedly awaited a duel between Cristiano Ronaldo and Zlatan Ibrahimovic – until it dawned on them that only one of them would be gracing the tournament.
Unfortunately for Ibrahimovic and Sweden, Ronaldo triumphed. But rather than lock himself in his room for the summer, Zlatan has kept busy.
First he saved football for Nike along with a host of stars including former nemesis Ronaldo himself.
Now it appears he’s ready to answer fans questions with Nike’s #AskZlatan hashtag. In the video below, Zlatan introduces the hashtag by saying: “Over the next month a half you can ask Zlatan a question and Zlatan will blow your mind with an answer.”
- A young girl tells PSG’s David Luiz that he’s good, but she prefers Barcelo...
- Chelsea fail with two bids for PSG defender Marquinhos [Best Tweets]
- Di Maria admits to ‘bust-ups’ with Van Gaal over Manchester United bossR...
- Ex-Man United man Angel Di Maria bagged a terrific assist on his PSG debut (Official Vi...
- PSG reject bid from Chelsea for Marquinhos [Mail]
- Edinson Cavani scores brace (Zlatan assist) v Monaco (Videos)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...