Nike introduce #AskZlatan hashtag through the animated form of Ibrahimovic [Video]
- June 12, 2014
When Portugal were pitted against Sweden in a World Cup qualification play-off, everyone excitedly awaited a duel between Cristiano Ronaldo and Zlatan Ibrahimovic – until it dawned on them that only one of them would be gracing the tournament.
Unfortunately for Ibrahimovic and Sweden, Ronaldo triumphed. But rather than lock himself in his room for the summer, Zlatan has kept busy.
First he saved football for Nike along with a host of stars including former nemesis Ronaldo himself.
Now it appears he’s ready to answer fans questions with Nike’s #AskZlatan hashtag. In the video below, Zlatan introduces the hashtag by saying: “Over the next month a half you can ask Zlatan a question and Zlatan will blow your mind with an answer.”
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria is PSG’s priority signing after FFP regulations...
- Yohan Cabaye (PSG) set for shock reunion with Alan Pardew at Crystal Palace [Mirror]
- PSG are trying to sell their old penalty spot for €4800 in their new club shop [Video]
- Man United plan swap deal with PSG: Angel Di Maria for Edinson Cavani [Sunday Star]
- Uruguay’s Edinson Cavani was sent off v Chile for having bum fingered by Jara [Vi...
- Metro reduced to a laughing stock claiming Inter Milan are selling Paul Pogba to PSG fo...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi