Nike have released a low-neck Brazilian shirt made specifically for female fans [Pictures]
Well this is a new take on shirt making.
Just days before the start of the World Cup, Brazil have released a brand new shirt design tailored specifically for female fans.
The limited edition shirts – reportedly only 160 jerseys will be made – appear to have been made to show off women’s cleavage with a specially designed low-neck.
The Nike jerseys, which have been created by designer Pedro Lourenco, have the classic Brazilian colours of yellow and green, while they also have ventilation holes running done the front panels on both sides of the neck-line.
The shirt is modelled by Brazilian actress Luisa Moraes.
See the pictures below.
Watch Live Stream
- Barcelona star Dani Alves Trolls Pele in an Instagram videoMay 24th, 2016
- Liverpool’s Allan Rodrigues de Souza scores a winner for Brazil U20 v France (Video)May 22nd, 2016
- Rivaldo warns that people coming to Brazil this summer are putting their lives at riskMay 11th, 2016
- Graphic footage: Brazilian fan in serious condition after a dozen fans beat him up on pitch (Video)May 9th, 2016
- Must-see! Sami Khedira reflects on injury woes and provides masterclass for lads at Nike Academy ...November 14th, 2014
- Superb new Nike advert stars Neymar bamboozling defenders with mirror trickery [Video]August 17th, 2014
- New Nike Andres Iniesta advertAugust 12th, 2014
- Nike confirm they will not renew Manchester United kit deal at end of 2014/2015July 8th, 2014