Nike have released a low-neck Brazilian shirt made specifically for female fans [Pictures]
Well this is a new take on shirt making.
Just days before the start of the World Cup, Brazil have released a brand new shirt design tailored specifically for female fans.
The limited edition shirts – reportedly only 160 jerseys will be made – appear to have been made to show off women’s cleavage with a specially designed low-neck.
The Nike jerseys, which have been created by designer Pedro Lourenco, have the classic Brazilian colours of yellow and green, while they also have ventilation holes running done the front panels on both sides of the neck-line.
The shirt is modelled by Brazilian actress Luisa Moraes.
See the pictures below.
Watch Live Stream
- Futsal legend Falcao scores genius free-kick in final Brazil game (video)September 22, 2016
- Neymar has a new tattoo to celebrate winning the Olympics with Brazil (Video)September 16, 2016
- The form of Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho is bad news for Chelsea’s WillianSeptember 8, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar taken down by pitch invader during Brazil open training session (Video)September 4, 2016
- Must-see! Sami Khedira reflects on injury woes and provides masterclass for lads at Nike Academy [Video]November 14, 2014
- Superb new Nike advert stars Neymar bamboozling defenders with mirror trickery [Video]August 17, 2014
- New Nike Andres Iniesta advertAugust 12, 2014
- Nike confirm they will not renew Manchester United kit deal at end of 2014/2015July 8, 2014