- Szczesny starts, Giroud on the bench: Reading v Arsenal [Team Sheets]
- Jamie Carragher heaps praise on Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers [Video]
- Arsenal’s defensive midfield wall Francis Coquelin previewsCup semi-final v Reading [Video]
- Arsenal’s Danny Welbeck talks about his new role playing on the wing [Video]
- Luis Suarez gives Barcelona first minute lead v Valencia [Video]
Nike have released a low-neck Brazilian shirt made specifically for female fans [Pictures]
- June 8, 2014
Well this is a new take on shirt making.
Just days before the start of the World Cup, Brazil have released a brand new shirt design tailored specifically for female fans.
The limited edition shirts – reportedly only 160 jerseys will be made – appear to have been made to show off women’s cleavage with a specially designed low-neck.
The Nike jerseys, which have been created by designer Pedro Lourenco, have the classic Brazilian colours of yellow and green, while they also have ventilation holes running done the front panels on both sides of the neck-line.
The shirt is modelled by Brazilian actress Luisa Moraes.
See the pictures below.