Nike have released a low-neck Brazilian shirt made specifically for female fans [Pictures]
Well this is a new take on shirt making.
Just days before the start of the World Cup, Brazil have released a brand new shirt design tailored specifically for female fans.
The limited edition shirts – reportedly only 160 jerseys will be made – appear to have been made to show off women’s cleavage with a specially designed low-neck.
The Nike jerseys, which have been created by designer Pedro Lourenco, have the classic Brazilian colours of yellow and green, while they also have ventilation holes running done the front panels on both sides of the neck-line.
The shirt is modelled by Brazilian actress Luisa Moraes.
See the pictures below.
Watch Live Stream
- Brazil coach Tite lavishes praise on Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho (Video)December 1, 2016
- Neymar, Gabriel Jesus & Philippe Coutinho may monetise their goal celebration [UOL Esporte]November 17, 2016
- Man City’s Gabriel Jesus bags goal & assist for Brazil as they make it 6 wins from 6 (videos)November 16, 2016
- Peru v Brazil: Watch a Live Stream of the World Cup qualifierNovember 14, 2016
- Must-see! Sami Khedira reflects on injury woes and provides masterclass for lads at Nike Academy [Video]November 14, 2014
- Superb new Nike advert stars Neymar bamboozling defenders with mirror trickery [Video]August 17, 2014
- New Nike Andres Iniesta advertAugust 12, 2014
- Nike confirm they will not renew Manchester United kit deal at end of 2014/2015July 8, 2014