- Chelsea’s Jose Mourinho explains how his wife convinced him not to take the England job [Video]
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho tells brilliant new story about Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli [Video]
- Andre Schurrle rules out speculation linking him with a move away from Chelsea
- Man United star Juan Mata praises Radamel Falcao & Real Madrid in latest blog post
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers says performance v Arsenal was better than 5-1 win last year [Video]
Nike Football’s 5 minute movie: The Last Game ft. Ronaldo, Neymar, Rooney, Zlatan, Iniesta, Luiz & more
Nike have done it again!
The global clothing manufacturer have released a stunning new advert for the World Cup.
Rather than do things simple, Nike have create an intense five and half minute commercial, which is basically a short movie.
The video was released with the following explanation:
‘The Last Game’ is a story about risky football versus safe football.
The scientist and the clones want to prove that riskless football is more effective.
Ronaldo Fenomeno and the original players disagree, and they are willing to risk everything to prove the scientist wrong.
There is only one way to know who is right: the Last Game.
Featuring (animated): Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Neymar Júnior, Zlatan Ibrahimović, Andrés Iniesta, David Luiz, Franck Ribéry, Tim Howard and Ronaldo Fenomeno.
- Updated: June 9, 2014