Nike Football’s 5 minute movie: The Last Game ft. Ronaldo, Neymar, Rooney, Zlatan, Iniesta, Luiz & more
- June 9, 2014
Nike have done it again!
The global clothing manufacturer have released a stunning new advert for the World Cup.
Rather than do things simple, Nike have create an intense five and half minute commercial, which is basically a short movie.
The video was released with the following explanation:
‘The Last Game’ is a story about risky football versus safe football.
The scientist and the clones want to prove that riskless football is more effective.
Ronaldo Fenomeno and the original players disagree, and they are willing to risk everything to prove the scientist wrong.
There is only one way to know who is right: the Last Game.
Featuring (animated): Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Neymar Júnior, Zlatan Ibrahimović, Andrés Iniesta, David Luiz, Franck Ribéry, Tim Howard and Ronaldo Fenomeno.
- Cristiano Ronaldo found a lost phone in Las Vegas, contacted the owner, and invited her...
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s son asked: Who is your father? Answers: The best in the world
- Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo stars in weird new Japanese fitness advert [Video]
- Real Madrid fans choose unlikely successor for captaincy should Casillas & Ramos l...
- Real Madrid chief Florentino Perez meets with PSG owners in Qatar to discuss the sale o...
- Cristiano Ronaldo gave very short answer when asked about Sergio Ramos move to Man Unit...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi