Nike Football’s 5 minute movie: The Last Game ft. Ronaldo, Neymar, Rooney, Zlatan, Iniesta, Luiz & more
Nike have done it again!
The global clothing manufacturer have released a stunning new advert for the World Cup.
Rather than do things simple, Nike have create an intense five and half minute commercial, which is basically a short movie.
The video was released with the following explanation:
‘The Last Game’ is a story about risky football versus safe football.
The scientist and the clones want to prove that riskless football is more effective.
Ronaldo Fenomeno and the original players disagree, and they are willing to risk everything to prove the scientist wrong.
There is only one way to know who is right: the Last Game.
Featuring (animated): Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Neymar Júnior, Zlatan Ibrahimović, Andrés Iniesta, David Luiz, Franck Ribéry, Tim Howard and Ronaldo Fenomeno.
Watch Live Stream
- Cristiano Ronaldo admits seeing Man United’s current woes breaks his heart [La Sexta]May 26th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo ends hopes of a Man United return in a new interview (Video)May 25th, 2016
- Head in hands – Cristiano Ronaldo gets injured in Real Madrid training (Full Video)May 24th, 2016
- Awful news: Cristiano Ronaldo limped out of Real Madrid training today (Video & Tweets)May 24th, 2016
- Pat Nevin is a huge fan of Marcus Rashford, compares him to Neymar (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Thiago Messi & Benjamin Suarez star in Barcelona Copa del Rey celebrationsMay 23rd, 2016
- Brilliant fan footage of Leo Messi’s 2nd assist for Neymar in Copa del Rey final (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Sevilla’s Adil Rami slide-tackles Barcelona’s Neymar…head first (Video)May 22nd, 2016
- Must-see! Sami Khedira reflects on injury woes and provides masterclass for lads at Nike Academy ...November 14th, 2014
- Superb new Nike advert stars Neymar bamboozling defenders with mirror trickery [Video]August 17th, 2014
- New Nike Andres Iniesta advertAugust 12th, 2014
- Nike confirm they will not renew Manchester United kit deal at end of 2014/2015July 8th, 2014