- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Nicklas Bendtner Tweets “I will rule the box” picture, Arsenal striker instantly laughed at
— Nicklas Bendtner (@bendtnerb52) January 15, 2014
Despite scoring some crucial goals this season, Nicklas Bendtner has become a figure of fun.
We suspect Arsenal’s Danish striker could well have the last laugh, with Arsene Wenger admitting recently that Bendtner was close to optimum fitness.
But, when his own Arsenal team mates are joking on Instagram that Bendtner should have won the Ballon d’Or, you can understand why football fans, including Gooners, have so much fun with the Danish hitman.
The fault for the picture and Tweet above should probably be laid at the hands of Nike, didn’t stop Bendtner being laughed at though!
Just a small selection of Nicklas Bendtner’s followers laughing at his confidence can be seen below.
— matthew weiner (@mattweiner) January 15, 2014
@bendtnerb52 Haha! Just do it, Nik.
— P.I.M.P. (@PoznanInMyPants) January 15, 2014
— LFC Fans Corner (@LFCFansCorner) January 15, 2014
Maybe the only thing you would rule in the box is your hair. @bendtnerb52
— Ἀνδρέας. (@Andrewlisation) January 15, 2014
- Updated: January 15, 2014