Nicklas Bendtner Tweets “I will rule the box” picture, Arsenal striker instantly laughed at
- January 15, 2014
— Nicklas Bendtner (@bendtnerb52) January 15, 2014
Despite scoring some crucial goals this season, Nicklas Bendtner has become a figure of fun.
We suspect Arsenal’s Danish striker could well have the last laugh, with Arsene Wenger admitting recently that Bendtner was close to optimum fitness.
But, when his own Arsenal team mates are joking on Instagram that Bendtner should have won the Ballon d’Or, you can understand why football fans, including Gooners, have so much fun with the Danish hitman.
The fault for the picture and Tweet above should probably be laid at the hands of Nike, didn’t stop Bendtner being laughed at though!
Just a small selection of Nicklas Bendtner’s followers laughing at his confidence can be seen below.
— matthew weiner (@mattweiner) January 15, 2014
@bendtnerb52 Haha! Just do it, Nik.
— P.I.M.P. (@PoznanInMyPants) January 15, 2014
— LFC Fans Corner (@LFCFansCorner) January 15, 2014
Maybe the only thing you would rule in the box is your hair. @bendtnerb52
— Ἀνδρέας. (@Andrewlisation) January 15, 2014
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem got stamped on for Rangers on Sunday (Video)
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes spectacular 92nd minute save in 2-1 win v Juvent...
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem bags lovely through ball assist on Rangers league debut (...
- ‘It’s not worth celebrating’ Arsenal fans’ bizarre reaction aft...
- Arsenal fans react to claims Riyad Mahrez could move from Leicester (Tweets)
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...