Nicklas Bendtner plays FIFA 14 on Danish TV, brings himself into the Arsenal XI & does a bird celebration
Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner has appeared on Danish TV this week and the sometimes Gunners forward played FIFA 14.
Bendtner chose to be Arsenal in a match against Chelsea, and the footballer brought himself into the Gunners starting XI in the place of Olivier Giroud.
Bendtner proceeded to score with his own avatar during a 2-2 draw, and the striker won the match on penalties.
Following his victory Bendtner mimicked his character’s gaol celebratino by doing something that made him look like a bird.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal thank Mikel Arteta for the memories after five years with the club (Video)May 24th, 2016
- Leicester earned £93m for winning EPL, but Arsenal made over £100m coming second [Graphic]May 24th, 2016
- Arsenal keeper Petr Cech heaps praise on “extraordinary” Mesut Ozil (Video)May 24th, 2016
- Arsenal pay tribute to Tomas Rosicky after a decade at the club (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Arsenal legends Lukas Podolski & Nicklas Bendtner Troll Spurs on TwitterMay 15th, 2016
- Ex Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner released by Wolfsburg: Twitter reactsApril 25th, 2016
- Wolfsburg give up on Nicklas Bendtner, release ex-Arsenal forward from his contract [Ekstrabladet]March 31st, 2016
- Javier Mascherano thanks ‘Lord’ Nicklas Bendtner for making his Barcelona careerFebruary 19th, 2016