Nicklas Bendtner plays FIFA 14 on Danish TV, brings himself into the Arsenal XI & does a bird celebration
- March 27, 2014
Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner has appeared on Danish TV this week and the sometimes Gunners forward played FIFA 14.
Bendtner chose to be Arsenal in a match against Chelsea, and the footballer brought himself into the Gunners starting XI in the place of Olivier Giroud.
Bendtner proceeded to score with his own avatar during a 2-2 draw, and the striker won the match on penalties.
Following his victory Bendtner mimicked his character’s gaol celebratino by doing something that made him look like a bird.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]