Nicklas Bendtner plays FIFA 14 on Danish TV, brings himself into the Arsenal XI & does a bird celebration
Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner has appeared on Danish TV this week and the sometimes Gunners forward played FIFA 14.
Bendtner chose to be Arsenal in a match against Chelsea, and the footballer brought himself into the Gunners starting XI in the place of Olivier Giroud.
Bendtner proceeded to score with his own avatar during a 2-2 draw, and the striker won the match on penalties.
Following his victory Bendtner mimicked his character’s gaol celebratino by doing something that made him look like a bird.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal’s Joel Campbell saves Sporting CP in the 96th minute (Video)October 22, 2016
- DT rants at fans singing ‘we are top of the league’ v Boro (Arsenal Fan Video)October 22, 2016
- MOTD running order: Gary Lineker explains Liverpool & Arsenal positioning (video)October 22, 2016
- Gooner slams players for ruining Arsene Wenger’s birthday v Boro (Arsenal Fan TV Video)October 22, 2016
- Lord Nicklas Bendtner scores 1st goal for Nottingham Forest (official video)September 28, 2016
- #TheRebootIsOn: Lord Bendtner thanks the Arsenal fansSeptember 21, 2016
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal [Team Sheets]September 20, 2016
- Arsenal’s Arsene Wenger admits shock at Nicklas Bendtner’s move to Nottingham Forest (Video)September 20, 2016