Nicklas Bendtner plays FIFA 14 on Danish TV, brings himself into the Arsenal XI & does a bird celebration
Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner has appeared on Danish TV this week and the sometimes Gunners forward played FIFA 14.
Bendtner chose to be Arsenal in a match against Chelsea, and the footballer brought himself into the Gunners starting XI in the place of Olivier Giroud.
Bendtner proceeded to score with his own avatar during a 2-2 draw, and the striker won the match on penalties.
Following his victory Bendtner mimicked his character’s gaol celebratino by doing something that made him look like a bird.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal fans on Twitter lay into Theo Walcott during woeful display v MLS All Stars [Tweets]July 29, 2016
- Granit Xhaka’s impressive individual highlights in Arsenal debut v MLS All Stars (Video)July 29, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba asked why he always scores against Arsenal (video)July 29, 2016
- Arsene Wenger confirms Arsenal are keen on signing another attacker (Video)July 29, 2016
- Nicklas Bendtner gets fitness help from Arsenal & Leicester players [Instagram]June 25, 2016
- Arsenal legends Lukas Podolski & Nicklas Bendtner Troll Spurs on TwitterMay 15, 2016
- Ex Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner released by Wolfsburg: Twitter reactsApril 25, 2016
- Wolfsburg give up on Nicklas Bendtner, release ex-Arsenal forward from his contract [Ekstrabladet]March 31, 2016