- Gabriel gives his first interview since becoming an Arsenal player [Video]
- Francesco Totti takes the piss out of Cristiano Ronaldo’s roar!
- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
Nicklas Bendtner plays FIFA 14 on Danish TV, brings himself into the Arsenal XI & does a bird celebration
Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner has appeared on Danish TV this week and the sometimes Gunners forward played FIFA 14.
Bendtner chose to be Arsenal in a match against Chelsea, and the footballer brought himself into the Gunners starting XI in the place of Olivier Giroud.
Bendtner proceeded to score with his own avatar during a 2-2 draw, and the striker won the match on penalties.
Following his victory Bendtner mimicked his character’s gaol celebratino by doing something that made him look like a bird.
- Updated: March 27, 2014