Nicklas Bendtnder confirms he will miss Arsenal v Wigan on Instagram training video
Danish striker Nicklas Bendtner has, as expected, ruled himself out of Arsenal’s FA Cup semi-final against Wigan on Saurday.
Bendtner has not played since an hour appearance for Denmark against England in an international friendly at the beginning of March.
It looks likely that Bendtner will miss Arsenal’s FA Cup semi-final by just a matter of days, as he added a message to the video above, confirming he will return to London on Monday.
Arsene Wenger does have Yaya Sanogo and Olivier Giroud available to play against Wigan and may be forced to start both with the Gunners suffering severe injury problems.
Bendtner added the following tag line to the video above: “Making sure every detail is looked at, the alignment has to be perfect! Back in London on Monday strong as and ox and ready to train! #doublesessions #8to6 #hillruns.”
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal’s Calum Chambers trolls Jack Wilshere on Instagram ahead of Middlesbrough v BournemouthOctober 28, 2016
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas celebrates his glorious career & his days at Arsenal [Instagram]October 28, 2016
- Arsene Wenger gives injury updates, worrying Theo Walcott newsOctober 28, 2016
- Hector Bellerin admits he’s not as good as CatinhoOctober 28, 2016
- Lord Nicklas Bendtner scores 1st goal for Nottingham Forest (official video)September 28, 2016
- #TheRebootIsOn: Lord Bendtner thanks the Arsenal fansSeptember 21, 2016
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal [Team Sheets]September 20, 2016
- Arsenal’s Arsene Wenger admits shock at Nicklas Bendtner’s move to Nottingham Forest (Video)September 20, 2016