- Liverpool fan Chris deliberately winds up Gooners by calling Alexis Sanchez a waste of money [Video]
- Super-positive Gooner Ty taking lots of positives from Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
- ‘It’s ruined my Bloody Christmas!’ Claude has a mini meltdown after Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
- Huge Police presence needed to keep Newcastle and Sunderland fans apart before derby [Video]
- Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti commiserated with each and every San Lorenzo player after Final [Video]
Nice’s Valentin Eysseric handed 11 game ban for despicable leg-breaking tackle
Last weekend Jeremy Clement of St. Etienne had his leg broken in a disgusting challenge from 20 year old Nice midfielder Valentin Eysseric.
101GG reported this on Sunday but now the LFP’s disciplinary committee have slapped the 20 year old with a ban that will see him miss the rest of the season.
11 games is the least he deserves after breaking Jeremy Clement’s leg, in a tackle not for the feint of heart.
Eyserric will miss Nice’s end of season push for a Champions League spot. They lie in 5th, just 2 points behind St. Etienne.
You can watch the tackle that will be both of these players last bit of first team action until next season here:
- Updated: March 8, 2013