Nice’s Valentin Eysseric handed 11 game ban for despicable leg-breaking tackle
- March 8, 2013
Last weekend Jeremy Clement of St. Etienne had his leg broken in a disgusting challenge from 20 year old Nice midfielder Valentin Eysseric.
101GG reported this on Sunday but now the LFP’s disciplinary committee have slapped the 20 year old with a ban that will see him miss the rest of the season.
11 games is the least he deserves after breaking Jeremy Clement’s leg, in a tackle not for the feint of heart.
Eyserric will miss Nice’s end of season push for a Champions League spot. They lie in 5th, just 2 points behind St. Etienne.
You can watch the tackle that will be both of these players last bit of first team action until next season here:
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi