Nice’s Valentin Eysseric handed 11 game ban for despicable leg-breaking tackle
- March 8, 2013
Last weekend Jeremy Clement of St. Etienne had his leg broken in a disgusting challenge from 20 year old Nice midfielder Valentin Eysseric.
101GG reported this on Sunday but now the LFP’s disciplinary committee have slapped the 20 year old with a ban that will see him miss the rest of the season.
11 games is the least he deserves after breaking Jeremy Clement’s leg, in a tackle not for the feint of heart.
Eyserric will miss Nice’s end of season push for a Champions League spot. They lie in 5th, just 2 points behind St. Etienne.
You can watch the tackle that will be both of these players last bit of first team action until next season here:
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...