- Fan Cam: Radamel Falcao’s header v Aston Villa, Man United fans go wild
- Chelsea’s Didier Drogba suspected of cheating after 2014 Miss World Netherlands drops hint
- An ugly bench clearing brawl stopped Tottenham’s U18s match v USA U17 early [Video]
- Ouch! Quini takes out his Rayo Vallecano coach with a two footed tackle v Espanyol [Video]
- Pochettino presser: Spurs boss delighted with 3 wins in a week, says Lamela needs time [video]
Nice of you to get all dressed up! Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini is wearing a scruffy hoodie at FA Cup quarter final
It’s his first season in England, so some benefit of the doubt is due, but surely Manuel Pellegrini is aware of FA Cup decorum?
Even if it’s no longer the stuffy and royal affair it once was, certain inalienable unspoken rules apply: i.e., that you at least wear a tin of fruit as a manager, or, failing that, you don’t wear a scruffy looking hoody that you’d wear on a hungover duvet day!
Nice of you to get all dressed up there, Manuel; the Queen will be well impressed if you wear it again at the final (if you get there). Honestly.
- Updated: March 9, 2014