Nice of you to get all dressed up! Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini is wearing a scruffy hoodie at FA Cup quarter final
- March 9, 2014
It’s his first season in England, so some benefit of the doubt is due, but surely Manuel Pellegrini is aware of FA Cup decorum?
Even if it’s no longer the stuffy and royal affair it once was, certain inalienable unspoken rules apply: i.e., that you at least wear a tin of fruit as a manager, or, failing that, you don’t wear a scruffy looking hoody that you’d wear on a hungover duvet day!
Nice of you to get all dressed up there, Manuel; the Queen will be well impressed if you wear it again at the final (if you get there). Honestly.
- Man City are on the verge of signing Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph in £8m transfer
- Yaya Toure talks about his five best Manchester City goals [Video]
- Man City players join with lucky fans to unveil new Nike home kit for the 2015/16 seaso...
- Man City offer Bayer Leverkusen €35m for winger Karim Bellarabi [Hamburger Morgenpost]
- Man United’s Rafael da Silva snapped wearing a shirt with a Man City looking badg...
- Man City captain Vincent Kompany is back in training, practising overhead kicks [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi