Nice of you to get all dressed up! Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini is wearing a scruffy hoodie at FA Cup quarter final
It’s his first season in England, so some benefit of the doubt is due, but surely Manuel Pellegrini is aware of FA Cup decorum?
Even if it’s no longer the stuffy and royal affair it once was, certain inalienable unspoken rules apply: i.e., that you at least wear a tin of fruit as a manager, or, failing that, you don’t wear a scruffy looking hoody that you’d wear on a hungover duvet day!
Nice of you to get all dressed up there, Manuel; the Queen will be well impressed if you wear it again at the final (if you get there). Honestly.
Watch Live Stream
- Man City’s Samir Nasri plans to reject Besiktas & move to Spain instead [L’Equipe]August 30, 2016
- Man City’s Sergio Aguero ruled out of Argentina internationals due to injuryAugust 29, 2016
- Man City starlet Ian Carlo Poveda scores twice v Liverpool U18 in a rout (Instagram Video)August 29, 2016
- Man City fans prove Sergio Aguero didn’t connect with elbow & Andre Marriner saw incidentAugust 29, 2016
- Former Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini appointed as manager of Hebei China FortuneAugust 27, 2016
- Spoof of Manuel Pellegrini’s last Man City interview (Video)May 16, 2016
- Yaya Toure makes Manuel Pellegrini throw Man City jacket into away support (Video)May 15, 2016
- Manuel Pellegrini asked super awkward question about Man City fans during farewell (Video)May 8, 2016