Nice of you to get all dressed up! Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini is wearing a scruffy hoodie at FA Cup quarter final
It’s his first season in England, so some benefit of the doubt is due, but surely Manuel Pellegrini is aware of FA Cup decorum?
Even if it’s no longer the stuffy and royal affair it once was, certain inalienable unspoken rules apply: i.e., that you at least wear a tin of fruit as a manager, or, failing that, you don’t wear a scruffy looking hoody that you’d wear on a hungover duvet day!
Nice of you to get all dressed up there, Manuel; the Queen will be well impressed if you wear it again at the final (if you get there). Honestly.
Watch Live Stream
- Watch Willian’s goal for Chelsea at Man City from the perfect angle (video)December 6, 2016
- Atletico Madrid are making serious money from Sergio Aguero’s success at Man CityDecember 6, 2016
- Man City v Celtic: Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 6, 2016
- Sergio Aguero hit with a four game ban for horror tackle on David LuizDecember 5, 2016
- Former Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini appointed as manager of Hebei China FortuneAugust 27, 2016
- Spoof of Manuel Pellegrini’s last Man City interview (Video)May 16, 2016
- Yaya Toure makes Manuel Pellegrini throw Man City jacket into away support (Video)May 15, 2016
- Manuel Pellegrini asked super awkward question about Man City fans during farewell (Video)May 8, 2016