NFL Hall of Famer Warren Sapp reacted like a little kid when Wayne Rooney signed his ball
- August 5, 2014
— Warren Sapp (@WarrenSapp) August 5, 2014
There was a brilliant moment after Manchester United beat Liverpool in the final of the International Champions Cup on Monday night in Miami.
Warren Sapp, the NFL Hall of Famer, was pitchside after United claimed their first trophy of the season, and the 41-year-old American sports legend turned to Wayne Rooney to get him to sign his football.
Comically, after Rooney had finished signing his name, Sapp turned towards to rolling TV cameras to uncontrollably react like a little kid who had just met his sports hero.
See the footage of how Warren Sapp reacted like a little kid when Man United’s Wayne Rooney signed his ball.
- Real Madrid offer defender Sergio Ramos a new contract worth €7.5million a season [Cade...
- Standoff between Man Untied and Real Madrid over Sergio Ramos-David De Gea transfer [Ma...
- Man United winger Nani set for medical at Fenerbahce on Sunday [Fenerbahce En]
- Man United’s £20m bid for Southampton’s Morgan Schneiderlin has been reject...
- David De Gea extends rent contract in Manchester for July as Real Madrid talks hit a st...
- Man United’s David De Gea lands in Madrid. Claims he is there to relax [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi