NFL Hall of Famer Warren Sapp reacted like a little kid when Wayne Rooney signed his ball
- August 5, 2014
— Warren Sapp (@WarrenSapp) August 5, 2014
There was a brilliant moment after Manchester United beat Liverpool in the final of the International Champions Cup on Monday night in Miami.
Warren Sapp, the NFL Hall of Famer, was pitchside after United claimed their first trophy of the season, and the 41-year-old American sports legend turned to Wayne Rooney to get him to sign his football.
Comically, after Rooney had finished signing his name, Sapp turned towards to rolling TV cameras to uncontrollably react like a little kid who had just met his sports hero.
See the footage of how Warren Sapp reacted like a little kid when Man United’s Wayne Rooney signed his ball.
- Man United are still chasing Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale [Express]
- Man United hero Roy Keane claims Arsenal have a ‘selfie culture’ [Telegraph]
- Sergio Ramos favourites a tweet about Man United suggesting David De Gea is off to Real...
- No Nike players included in Manchester United’s Adidas kit launch
- Adidas accused of sexism over low neckline on Manchester United women’s shirt
- Pedro’s mother says her son is leaving Barcelona, moving to England [Cadena Ser A...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi