Neymar’s ex-Bruna Marquezine was with Ronaldo, Cafu & Mário Zagallo at a party in the Maracana on Tuesday
- February 19, 2014
Some of the most beautiful women in Brazil, and some high profile ex-footballers too, were at the Maracana on Tuesday night for a glitzy party.
The event was thrown by Brazilian beer company Brahma.
Attendees included ex-Brazilian national stars Ronaldo and Cafu, as well as former Brazili national coach Mário Zagallo.
As for the ladies, Bruna Marquezine was at the event following her recent high-profile split from Barcelona star Neymar, and she was joined by fellow beauty and local celebrity Sabrina Sato as well as Ronaldo’s fiance Paula Morais.
Photos from the event at the Maracana on Tuesday can be seen below.
- World Cup legends Ronaldo and Klose scout street footballers in new Nike ad [Video]
- Arsenal man picks his Ultimate XI – featuring Leo Messi and (The Original) Ronald...
- Oldham Athletic sign 16-year-old Ronaldo, brother of Rivaldo and Trezeguet
- Chicharito says ‘Fatty’ Ronaldo is the best striker he’s ever seen [V...
- Brilliant graphic shows the quality of goals scored by Lionel Messi and the original Ro...
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi