Neymar’s ex-Bruna Marquezine was with Ronaldo, Cafu & Mário Zagallo at a party in the Maracana on Tuesday
- February 19, 2014
Some of the most beautiful women in Brazil, and some high profile ex-footballers too, were at the Maracana on Tuesday night for a glitzy party.
The event was thrown by Brazilian beer company Brahma.
Attendees included ex-Brazilian national stars Ronaldo and Cafu, as well as former Brazili national coach Mário Zagallo.
As for the ladies, Bruna Marquezine was at the event following her recent high-profile split from Barcelona star Neymar, and she was joined by fellow beauty and local celebrity Sabrina Sato as well as Ronaldo’s fiance Paula Morais.
Photos from the event at the Maracana on Tuesday can be seen below.
- World Cup legends Ronaldo and Klose scout street footballers in new Nike ad [Video]
- Arsenal man picks his Ultimate XI – featuring Leo Messi and (The Original) Ronald...
- Oldham Athletic sign 16-year-old Ronaldo, brother of Rivaldo and Trezeguet
- Chicharito says ‘Fatty’ Ronaldo is the best striker he’s ever seen [V...
- Brilliant graphic shows the quality of goals scored by Lionel Messi and the original Ro...
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...