Neymar’s debut at Barcelona: Keepy-uppies, Bruna Marquezine & a fan in Ronaldo shirt
- June 3, 2013
70,000 Barcelona fans reportedly turned up at the Nou Camp on Monday to welcome brand new mega-signing Neymar.
After patiently waiting for over an hour in the sun for Neymar to appear, eventually the Brazilian starlet appeared out of the tunnel and the real show started.
Neymar avoided the potential banana-skin of screwing up a set of keepy-uppies by completing a round of ball juggling without a single mistake.
Off the picture all eyes were on Neymar’s 17-year-old girlfriend Bruna Marquezine who lit up the Camp Nou with a massive smile as her man was unveiled in Catalonia, before later being snapped next to the dugout wearing a Barca shirt.
Outside the stadium one picture was taken which stood out from the rest as a Real Madrid fan in a Ronaldo shirt was snapped attending the event.
Watch video of Neymar’s keepy-uppies at his Barcelona unveiling, along with pictures of Bruna Marquezine and a Cristiano Ronaldo shirt below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...