- Howard Webb, Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville talk about diving [Video]
- Magnificent! Tha’er Bawab (Craiova) finishes wonderful solo run off with scooped finish v Rapid Bucharesti
- Liverpool’s Sheyi Ojo & Chelsea’s Dominic Solanke score in England U18s win over Poland
- Paul Pogba says his ambition is to become as good as Zinedine Zidane
- Xabi Alonso on uber-wealthy Man City’s European struggles: Football is not mathematics
Neymar’s agent Wagner Ribeiro launches scathing attack on ‘ridiculous old jerk’ Brazil boss Scolari [Tweet]
In a bizarre outburst, Neymar’s agent Wagner Ribeiro has unleashed an astonishing rant on Brazil boss Luiz Felipe Scolari, calling him, among other things, ‘repulsive’ and an ‘old jerk’.
This story was brought to our attention courtesy of Eurosport and they offer a translation for what exactly Ribeiro was saying when he posted a list of reasons of requirements to be Brazil boss.
Here’s an extract: “One – being Portugal Coach and winning nothing,” Wagner Ribeiro began. “Two – going to Chelsea and being sacked the following day.
“Three – going to coach in Uzbekistan. Four – returning to Brazil, taking over a big team [Palmeiras] and getting them relegated to the second division.
“Five – leaving the club 56 days before the end of the Brasileirao [season] to ‘escape’ the relegation.
“Six – being an old jerk, arrogant, repulsive, conceited and ridiculous,” he finished in brutal fashion.”
Positively odd. Brazilians can clearly not keep their cool in the face of national uproar. Before this abominable defeat, Thiago Silva called Juan Zuniga a coward for a tackle on Neymar that happened a few day’s beforehand. Not the most diplomatic words from a captain and these are certainly inappropriate words from Neymar’s agent.
You can see the tweet below.
6 quesitos para ser técnico da Seleção Brasileira . pic.twitter.com/LRdJSgdIbC
— Wagner Ribeiro (@wagneribeiro_) July 9, 2014
- Updated: July 9, 2014