Neymar visits Brazil training, while Scolari gets stern talk from CBC chief Jose Maria Marin [Pictures]
- July 10, 2014
Poor Brazil dragged themselves out from under their beds to get out and face the world today: time to train, there’s still a game to play.
There were long faces all round as the players tried to rouse themselves and move on from Tuesday night’s historic debacle.
A dazed-looking Neymar paid a visit on the session, sharing an embrace with beleaguered Scolari, and chatting with the rest of his teammates.
David Luiz, the poor guy, still looks completely shellshocked, and has the face of a man who hasn’t slept well in the last 48 hours.
There was another special guest, though probably less welcome from Big Phil’s point of view: CBF President Jose Maria Marin.
A pretty stern and terse conversation seemed to take place between the pair – just what could they have been talking about?
(Pictures via Daily Mail)
- Luiz Felipe Scolari leaves his post as Brazil manager after 20 months in charge
- Big Phil Scolari reacts to Germany rout
- Future CBF Vice-President: ‘Luiz Felipe Scolari will never manage a Brazil team a...
- Neymar’s agent Wagner Ribeiro launches scathing attack on ‘ridiculous old j...
- Luiz Felipe Scolari: “Responsibility for the catastrophic outcome is all mine”
- Brazil’s Luis Felipe Scolari and Thiago Silva pose with an Argentina flag because...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi