- Michael Owen doubles down on his belief that Liverpool’s Sterling is better than Arsenal’s Ozil [Video]
- Man United & Liverpool’s hopes to sign Memphis Depay complicated as Pep Guardiola reveals his hand
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus now faces a criminal record for driving without a licence [Bild]
- A defender in Sweden headbutts the crossbar after conceding a goal [Videos]
- Juventus may pay £50m to sign Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling as they gear up to sell Paul Pogba [Sun]
Neymar visits Brazil training, while Scolari gets stern talk from CBC chief Jose Maria Marin [Pictures]
- July 10, 2014
Poor Brazil dragged themselves out from under their beds to get out and face the world today: time to train, there’s still a game to play.
There were long faces all round as the players tried to rouse themselves and move on from Tuesday night’s historic debacle.
A dazed-looking Neymar paid a visit on the session, sharing an embrace with beleaguered Scolari, and chatting with the rest of his teammates.
David Luiz, the poor guy, still looks completely shellshocked, and has the face of a man who hasn’t slept well in the last 48 hours.
There was another special guest, though probably less welcome from Big Phil’s point of view: CBF President Jose Maria Marin.
A pretty stern and terse conversation seemed to take place between the pair – just what could they have been talking about?
(Pictures via Daily Mail)