Neymar visits Brazil training, while Scolari gets stern talk from CBC chief Jose Maria Marin [Pictures]
- July 10, 2014
Poor Brazil dragged themselves out from under their beds to get out and face the world today: time to train, there’s still a game to play.
There were long faces all round as the players tried to rouse themselves and move on from Tuesday night’s historic debacle.
A dazed-looking Neymar paid a visit on the session, sharing an embrace with beleaguered Scolari, and chatting with the rest of his teammates.
David Luiz, the poor guy, still looks completely shellshocked, and has the face of a man who hasn’t slept well in the last 48 hours.
There was another special guest, though probably less welcome from Big Phil’s point of view: CBF President Jose Maria Marin.
A pretty stern and terse conversation seemed to take place between the pair – just what could they have been talking about?
(Pictures via Daily Mail)
- Luiz Felipe Scolari leaves his post as Brazil manager after 20 months in charge
- Big Phil Scolari reacts to Germany rout
- Future CBF Vice-President: ‘Luiz Felipe Scolari will never manage a Brazil team a...
- Neymar’s agent Wagner Ribeiro launches scathing attack on ‘ridiculous old j...
- Luiz Felipe Scolari: “Responsibility for the catastrophic outcome is all mine”
- Brazil’s Luis Felipe Scolari and Thiago Silva pose with an Argentina flag because...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...