Neymar, Thiago Silva & Julio Cesar close to tears singing Brazilian National Anthem pre-Croatia [Videos]
- June 12, 2014
The 2014 World Cup is kind of a big deal to Brazilians, to say the least.
The country’s been waiting for this moment for 7 years, 64 if you want to get technical about it, dating all the way back to the 1950 Maracanazo.
SO when the time came to sing the national anthem ahead of the inaugural game against Croatia, emotions nearly got the better of some players, with Neymar, Thiago Silva, and Julio Cesar holding back the tears as they bellowed out the anthem.
Incredible passion, but then bleeding heart Julio Cesar doesn’t need a second invitation to shed a few man-tears!
- Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho produced a glorious sombrero during Brazil’s ...
- Brazil players blamed Thiago Silva on the pitch for handball before shoot-out [Video]
- Individual highlights: New Liverpool star Roberto Firmino v Paraguay [video]
- Paraguay stun Brazil, eliminating Dunga’s side on penalties [Official Highlights]
- New Liverpool signing Roberto Firmino struggles for Brazil v Paraguay [Best Tweets]
- Brazil v Paraguay: Watch a Live Stream of the Copa America match – available in UK
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi