- Ronaldinho plays keepy-uppies with a young Manchester United fan [Video]
- Fabio Capello: I told Zlatan Ibrahimovic that he was as good as Marco Van Basten
- Howard Webb, Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville talk about diving [Video]
- Magnificent! Tha’er Bawab (Craiova) finishes wonderful solo run off with scooped finish v Rapid Bucharesti
- Liverpool’s Sheyi Ojo & Chelsea’s Dominic Solanke score in England U18s win over Poland
Neymar takes part in 1st Barcelona training session since WC back injury [video]
It will down as one of the most infamous World Cup injuries of all time.
Neymar’s last game came on July 4, 2014, in Brazil’s quarter-final victory over Colombia.
The Brazilian superstar was carried off the pitch on a stretcher having picked up a serious back injury due to the knee of Juan Zuniga.
Subsequently, Brazil fell apart in spectacular fashion, conceding seven in the semi-final to Germany.
Today, Neymar returned to Barcelona training and took part in the first team session.
Barcelona begin their La Liga campaign on August 24, 2014, at home to Elche.
- Updated: August 11, 2014