Neymar takes part in 1st Barcelona training session since WC back injury [video]
- August 11, 2014
It will down as one of the most infamous World Cup injuries of all time.
Neymar’s last game came on July 4, 2014, in Brazil’s quarter-final victory over Colombia.
The Brazilian superstar was carried off the pitch on a stretcher having picked up a serious back injury due to the knee of Juan Zuniga.
Subsequently, Brazil fell apart in spectacular fashion, conceding seven in the semi-final to Germany.
Today, Neymar returned to Barcelona training and took part in the first team session.
Barcelona begin their La Liga campaign on August 24, 2014, at home to Elche.
- Anthony Martial’s move to Man United to be 5th biggest transfer fee of all time [...
- Done Deal: West Ham re-sign Barcelona’s Alex Song on a season long loan [Tweet]
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez jokingly tried to bite Leo Messi backstage at UCL draw (V...
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes’ move to Besiktas collapses [Di Marzio]
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...