- Thierry Henry looks back on Arsenal’s Invincibles: ‘Chelsea could go unbeaten this season’ [Video]
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Origi stays at Lille until next season, we’ve never considered January’ [Video]
- Liverpool boss: Brendan Rodgers: ‘Daniel Sturridge is as down as I’ve seen anyone’ [Video]
- Raheem Sterling: ‘I want to stay at Liverpool for many years to come’ [Echo]
- Arsenal planning £30m move for Monaco’s Joao Moutinho [Express]
Neymar takes part in 1st Barcelona training session since WC back injury [video]
It will down as one of the most infamous World Cup injuries of all time.
Neymar’s last game came on July 4, 2014, in Brazil’s quarter-final victory over Colombia.
The Brazilian superstar was carried off the pitch on a stretcher having picked up a serious back injury due to the knee of Juan Zuniga.
Subsequently, Brazil fell apart in spectacular fashion, conceding seven in the semi-final to Germany.
Today, Neymar returned to Barcelona training and took part in the first team session.
Barcelona begin their La Liga campaign on August 24, 2014, at home to Elche.
- Updated: August 11, 2014