Neymar takes part in 1st Barcelona training session since WC back injury [video]
- August 11, 2014
It will down as one of the most infamous World Cup injuries of all time.
Neymar’s last game came on July 4, 2014, in Brazil’s quarter-final victory over Colombia.
The Brazilian superstar was carried off the pitch on a stretcher having picked up a serious back injury due to the knee of Juan Zuniga.
Subsequently, Brazil fell apart in spectacular fashion, conceding seven in the semi-final to Germany.
Today, Neymar returned to Barcelona training and took part in the first team session.
Barcelona begin their La Liga campaign on August 24, 2014, at home to Elche.
- Pedro’s mother says her son is leaving Barcelona, moving to England [Cadena Ser A...
- Back to business: Barcelona’s deadly MSN trio are reunited in training (Video)
- Barcelona president Jose Maria Bartomeu ‘does not foresee’ Pedro departure
- Barcelona fan cries hysterically as Pedro refuses to deny Man United links (Video)
- Messi returns to Barcelona training a week early along with Neymar (Video)
- Liverpool represantives in Barcelona to tie up loan deal for Adama Traore [RAC 1]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi