Neymar takes part in 1st Barcelona training session since WC back injury [video]
- August 11, 2014
It will down as one of the most infamous World Cup injuries of all time.
Neymar’s last game came on July 4, 2014, in Brazil’s quarter-final victory over Colombia.
The Brazilian superstar was carried off the pitch on a stretcher having picked up a serious back injury due to the knee of Juan Zuniga.
Subsequently, Brazil fell apart in spectacular fashion, conceding seven in the semi-final to Germany.
Today, Neymar returned to Barcelona training and took part in the first team session.
Barcelona begin their La Liga campaign on August 24, 2014, at home to Elche.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...