Neymar shows support on Instagram for Barcelona teammate Dani Alves after racist abuse [Picture]
- April 27, 2014
Neymar has posted a show of support on Instagram for his Barcelona and Brazil teammate Dani Alves after the full-back was the target of racist abuse during Barcelona’s game at Villarreal.
After having a banana aimed at him on the pitch, Alves promptly picked up the banana and took a bite out of it before tossing it aside and getting on with the game.
For his bold approach in dealing with racists, Dani Alves has been the subject of adoration across Twitter and Neymar continued the social media frenzy by praising his teammate.
In the post he writes, “Dani Alves owned him. Take That bunch of Racists..We are all Monkeys So What.“
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...