- Xabi Alonso on uber-wealthy Man City’s European struggles: Football is not mathematics
- Fan footage of Harry Kane’s equaliser for Spurs against Hull [Video]
- Paul Pogba stole the show as Juventus recorded comprehensive win over Lazio [Official Highlights]
- Howard Webb discusses yellow cards and discipline with Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville
- Dortmund attacker Marco Reus scores before sustaining ankle injury against Paderborn [Video]
Neymar shows support on Instagram for Barcelona teammate Dani Alves after racist abuse [Picture]
Neymar has posted a show of support on Instagram for his Barcelona and Brazil teammate Dani Alves after the full-back was the target of racist abuse during Barcelona’s game at Villarreal.
After having a banana aimed at him on the pitch, Alves promptly picked up the banana and took a bite out of it before tossing it aside and getting on with the game.
For his bold approach in dealing with racists, Dani Alves has been the subject of adoration across Twitter and Neymar continued the social media frenzy by praising his teammate.
In the post he writes, “Dani Alves owned him. Take That bunch of Racists..We are all Monkeys So What.“
- Updated: April 27, 2014