Neymar pictured wearing therapeutic corset for his back while holidaying in Ibiza [AS]
- July 27, 2014
Neymar has been pictured wearing a therapeutic corset for his back while holidaying in Ibiza, the snaps appearing on websites such as Spanish site AS.
The Brazilian superstar injured his back while representing his country at the World Cup, a challenge from Colombian defender Juan Zuniga breaking a bone in his vertebrae.
Neymar missed the remainder of the tournament with Brazil going on to be humiliated in successive games against Germany and Holland.
He’s set to resume training with Barcelona in mid-August and until then will wear the brace during any activities that could involve him putting his back at risk of further injury.
- Barca’s Dani Alves: Pep Guardiola wanted to coach Brazil team for World Cup 2014 ...
- Barcelona starlet Sergi Samper posts quality indoor training drill video on Facebook
- Sky Sports compile new Barcelona signing Arda Turan’s best Atletico goals [Video]
- Barcelona publish Arda Turan compilation video to celebrate €35m signing [Video]
- Sloppy Neymar had a good time at a house party in Brazil [Video]
- It’s official: Barcelona sign Arda Turan from Atletico Madrid
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi