Neymar pictured wearing therapeutic corset for his back while holidaying in Ibiza [AS]
Neymar has been pictured wearing a therapeutic corset for his back while holidaying in Ibiza, the snaps appearing on websites such as Spanish site AS.
The Brazilian superstar injured his back while representing his country at the World Cup, a challenge from Colombian defender Juan Zuniga breaking a bone in his vertebrae.
Neymar missed the remainder of the tournament with Brazil going on to be humiliated in successive games against Germany and Holland.
He’s set to resume training with Barcelona in mid-August and until then will wear the brace during any activities that could involve him putting his back at risk of further injury.
Watch Live Stream
- Barcelona offer to help Chapecoense, invite them to play in Joan Gamper trophyDecember 8, 2016
- Bartomeu: Luis Suarez set for Barcelona contract extensionDecember 7, 2016
- Barcelona legend Xavi has still got it – Scores free-kick in Qatar (Video)December 7, 2016
- Taxi for Jordi Alba: Real Madrid’s Mateo Kovacic speaks 5 languages (Video)December 7, 2016
- Brazil coach Tite lavishes praise on Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho (Video)December 1, 2016
- Neymar, Gabriel Jesus & Philippe Coutinho may monetise their goal celebration [UOL Esporte]November 17, 2016
- Man City’s Gabriel Jesus bags goal & assist for Brazil as they make it 6 wins from 6 (videos)November 16, 2016
- Peru v Brazil: Watch a Live Stream of the World Cup qualifierNovember 14, 2016
- Neymar & Cristiano Ronaldo charge a fortune for their signatures [El Confidencial]December 7, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo not included in the most expensive XI in world football [CIES]December 6, 2016
- Fouling Neymar: The 442oons Barcelona 1 – Real Madrid 1 movie trailer (video)December 5, 2016
- Man United keen on £180m Barcelona striker Neymar [Daily Record]November 30, 2016