Neymar pictured wearing therapeutic corset for his back while holidaying in Ibiza [AS]
- July 27, 2014
Neymar has been pictured wearing a therapeutic corset for his back while holidaying in Ibiza, the snaps appearing on websites such as Spanish site AS.
The Brazilian superstar injured his back while representing his country at the World Cup, a challenge from Colombian defender Juan Zuniga breaking a bone in his vertebrae.
Neymar missed the remainder of the tournament with Brazil going on to be humiliated in successive games against Germany and Holland.
He’s set to resume training with Barcelona in mid-August and until then will wear the brace during any activities that could involve him putting his back at risk of further injury.
- Anthony Martial’s move to Man United to be 5th biggest transfer fee of all time [...
- Done Deal: West Ham re-sign Barcelona’s Alex Song on a season long loan [Tweet]
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez jokingly tried to bite Leo Messi backstage at UCL draw (V...
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes’ move to Besiktas collapses [Di Marzio]
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...