Neymar looks weak & exhausted during corporate Nike street football event with Malaysian kids
- August 10, 2013
Neymarmania looks like its taking its toll on its protagonist.
With Barcelona globetrotting around Europe, the Middle East and on to the Far East, it’s been a whirlwind introduction to life in the Barcelona spotlight for Neymar Jr.
With the accumulation of air miles, change of time zones, tonsil operation and subsequent resulting anaemia, Neymar has lost a significant amount of weight (between 5-7 kilos), yet he’s had no chance to rest, and is still being obligated to partake in corporate events between games.
Yesterday Neymar was asked to take part in a game of ‘street ball’ with Malaysiankids (which was a poor attempt at portraying him as a man of the people – not that he isn’t, but the whole thing was staged by Nike).
He looked barely enthused, famished and basically exhausted, forcing smiles at the flashing cameras, performing a few rudimentary tricks, before being whisked away in a van.
The real toll that all of this has taken on Neymar will be evident next weekend. When La Liga kicks off and there’s no time to rest…
[gthumb id=”342552″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]