- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Neymar looks weak & exhausted during corporate Nike street football event with Malaysian kids
- Updated: August 10, 2013
Neymarmania looks like its taking its toll on its protagonist.
With Barcelona globetrotting around Europe, the Middle East and on to the Far East, it’s been a whirlwind introduction to life in the Barcelona spotlight for Neymar Jr.
With the accumulation of air miles, change of time zones, tonsil operation and subsequent resulting anaemia, Neymar has lost a significant amount of weight (between 5-7 kilos), yet he’s had no chance to rest, and is still being obligated to partake in corporate events between games.
Yesterday Neymar was asked to take part in a game of ‘street ball’ with Malaysiankids (which was a poor attempt at portraying him as a man of the people – not that he isn’t, but the whole thing was staged by Nike).
He looked barely enthused, famished and basically exhausted, forcing smiles at the flashing cameras, performing a few rudimentary tricks, before being whisked away in a van.
The real toll that all of this has taken on Neymar will be evident next weekend. When La Liga kicks off and there’s no time to rest…
[gthumb id="342552" size="large" autoplay="1"]