Neymar looks weak & exhausted during corporate Nike street football event with Malaysian kids
- August 10, 2013
Neymarmania looks like its taking its toll on its protagonist.
With Barcelona globetrotting around Europe, the Middle East and on to the Far East, it’s been a whirlwind introduction to life in the Barcelona spotlight for Neymar Jr.
With the accumulation of air miles, change of time zones, tonsil operation and subsequent resulting anaemia, Neymar has lost a significant amount of weight (between 5-7 kilos), yet he’s had no chance to rest, and is still being obligated to partake in corporate events between games.
Yesterday Neymar was asked to take part in a game of ‘street ball’ with Malaysiankids (which was a poor attempt at portraying him as a man of the people – not that he isn’t, but the whole thing was staged by Nike).
He looked barely enthused, famished and basically exhausted, forcing smiles at the flashing cameras, performing a few rudimentary tricks, before being whisked away in a van.
The real toll that all of this has taken on Neymar will be evident next weekend. When La Liga kicks off and there’s no time to rest…
[gthumb id=”342552″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...