Neymar interrupted Luiz Felipe Scolari’s presser to give him a hug after Brazil lost to Holland [Video]
- July 13, 2014
Saturday night was another terrible night for Brazilian football.
The World Cup hosts finished off their participation in the competition losing 3-0 to Holland in the third placed playoff, leaving the Selecao with back-to-back defeats after having lost 7-1 to Germany in the semifinal.
With the local press now calling for Luiz Felipe Scolari’s head, the Brazilian coach received a hug of support during his post match press conference.
As Scolari was talking to the media, Neymar, Brazil’s prodigal son, offered the coach a bit of comfort as he walked gingerly on the stage to hug the national team coach.
See the sweet footage of Neymar hugging Luiz Felipe Scolari below.
- Classic Clip: Brazil legend Pele nutmegs one of the best defenders ever, Franz Beckenba...
- Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho produced a glorious sombrero during Brazil’s ...
- Brazil players blamed Thiago Silva on the pitch for handball before shoot-out [Video]
- Individual highlights: New Liverpool star Roberto Firmino v Paraguay [video]
- Paraguay stun Brazil, eliminating Dunga’s side on penalties [Official Highlights]
- New Liverpool signing Roberto Firmino struggles for Brazil v Paraguay [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi