- Theo Zidane (Zinedine’s 3rd son) scores cracking goal for Real Madrid v Espanyol
- Tottenham v Manchester United [Team Sheets]
- Alexis Sanchez for player of the season so far?! [Graphic]
- Remember the name! Barcelona lad Marc Alegre scores a solo slalom stunner v PSG [Video]
- Alex Song confirms to L’Equipe that Cesc Fabregas wanted to return to Arsenal
Neymar out for 3-4 weeks with ankle injury, should be back for Barcelona v Manchester City
A horrible sight was witnessed in the 23rd minute of Barcelona’s Copa del Rey clash this evening, with Neymer Junior losing balance and going over on his ankle on the byline.
The Brazilian looked in great condition prior to the freak incident, and was forced to hobble off injured for Alexis Sanchez.
Barcelona have informed via Twitter that Neymar will be out for 3-4 weeks, which means he will be back just in time for their Champions League last 16 tie with Manchester City.
The clip of Neymar’s freak ankle injury can be seen below.
- Updated: January 17, 2014