Neymar out for 3-4 weeks with ankle injury, should be back for Barcelona v Manchester City
- January 17, 2014
A horrible sight was witnessed in the 23rd minute of Barcelona’s Copa del Rey clash this evening, with Neymer Junior losing balance and going over on his ankle on the byline.
The Brazilian looked in great condition prior to the freak incident, and was forced to hobble off injured for Alexis Sanchez.
Barcelona have informed via Twitter that Neymar will be out for 3-4 weeks, which means he will be back just in time for their Champions League last 16 tie with Manchester City.
The clip of Neymar’s freak ankle injury can be seen below.
- Barcelona hero Neymar sends young girl signed boots after she writes essay about him [V...
- Experience life as Neymar with Nike’s awesome 4K 360° virtual reality advert [Video]
- Neymar’s Double explains that he is the man in smoking pictures, not Barcelona st...
- No Comment: Leo Messi asked about Neymar’s Copa America ban, dodges the question ...
- Barcelona & Brazil star Neymar gets a tattoo of sister Rafaella Beckran [Instagram]
- Barcelona’s Neymar accepts blame & explains reason for leaving Brazil squad ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi