Neymar out for 3-4 weeks with ankle injury, should be back for Barcelona v Manchester City
- January 17, 2014
A horrible sight was witnessed in the 23rd minute of Barcelona’s Copa del Rey clash this evening, with Neymer Junior losing balance and going over on his ankle on the byline.
The Brazilian looked in great condition prior to the freak incident, and was forced to hobble off injured for Alexis Sanchez.
Barcelona have informed via Twitter that Neymar will be out for 3-4 weeks, which means he will be back just in time for their Champions League last 16 tie with Manchester City.
The clip of Neymar’s freak ankle injury can be seen below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...