Neymar out for 3-4 weeks with ankle injury, should be back for Barcelona v Manchester City
- January 17, 2014
A horrible sight was witnessed in the 23rd minute of Barcelona’s Copa del Rey clash this evening, with Neymer Junior losing balance and going over on his ankle on the byline.
The Brazilian looked in great condition prior to the freak incident, and was forced to hobble off injured for Alexis Sanchez.
Barcelona have informed via Twitter that Neymar will be out for 3-4 weeks, which means he will be back just in time for their Champions League last 16 tie with Manchester City.
The clip of Neymar’s freak ankle injury can be seen below.
- Gerard Pique & Neymar play Poker tournament in Barcelona (Video)
- Identical: Neymar’s doppelgänger Barry Cotter (16) signs for Irish club Limerick
- Neymar cries as he says he doesn’t want to join Manchester United (Spoof Video)
- Neymar & Gerard Pique play in a high roller poker tournament in Barcelona (Video)
- Barcelona boss Luis Enrique rules out selling Neymar to Manchester United (video)
- Carolina Dantas moves to Barcelona so Man United target Neymar can see his son every da...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...