Neymar fined for driving with tinted windows, uploads as proof he wasn’t speeding
- August 11, 2014
Neymar picked up a fine in the Pedralbes area of Barcelona last week, not for speeding as many suspected, but for driving with too-heavily tinted windows on his Maserati.
In order to prove that he wasn’t speeding, and that his misdemeanor was in fact for the more technical charge of driving with tinted windows, Neymar decided to upload the sheet to Instragram.
‘…has been fined for driving with a vehicle which obscures the driver’s view due of all of the road, due to the placement of sheets or adhesives on the interior.’
Not exactly the most inconspicuous motor to try and drive around incognito in.
- Sky Sports compile new Barcelona signing Arda Turan’s best Atletico goals [Video]
- Barcelona publish Arda Turan compilation video to celebrate €35m signing [Video]
- Sloppy Neymar had a good time at a house party in Brazil [Video]
- It’s official: Barcelona sign Arda Turan from Atletico Madrid
- Barcelona could announce the signing of Chelsea target Arda Turan today [AS]
- See how Lionel Messi’s family were allegedly attacked by Chile fans at the Copa A...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi