Neymar does the Gangnam Style dance in the Santos locker room
- October 2, 2012
Neymar has had an interesting few days in Brazil.
The Santos starlet received a straight red card last weekend for intentionally stamping a Gremio opponent, whilst Neymar’s eye-raising antics didn’t stop there as the youngster graced the front cover of Brazilian magazine “Placar” dressed up as Jesus Christ nailed on the crucifix.
Now more light-hearted, pop-cultured video of Neymar has been released from the Santos locker room.
Latching onto the Gangnam Style craze currently sweeping planet earth, 20-year-old Neymar showed off his interpretation of the cheesey South Korean dance in front of one of his teammates.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”239196″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...