Neymar does the Gangnam Style dance in the Santos locker room
- October 2, 2012
Neymar has had an interesting few days in Brazil.
The Santos starlet received a straight red card last weekend for intentionally stamping a Gremio opponent, whilst Neymar’s eye-raising antics didn’t stop there as the youngster graced the front cover of Brazilian magazine “Placar” dressed up as Jesus Christ nailed on the crucifix.
Now more light-hearted, pop-cultured video of Neymar has been released from the Santos locker room.
Latching onto the Gangnam Style craze currently sweeping planet earth, 20-year-old Neymar showed off his interpretation of the cheesey South Korean dance in front of one of his teammates.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”239196″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi